Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

So tomorrow? Or friday?

Before Christmas. One of those 2 I’d guess. Xmas eve would be stupid. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any possibility 2007 is Florence and the Machine? They are playing with the National on the 13th in Hyde Park.  Mumford and Sons also started in 2007

Edited by Jaykc82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Please no!

But they don‘t have tour dates in July yet. I root for Neil.

Previously played in 2016, in London on Friday and Ireland on Sunday. 

Don't see it. Him and Bob seem to be touring as a dual act too. 

Stones would be great for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

Any possibility 2007 is Florence and the Machine? They are playing with the National on the 13th in Hyde Park.  Mumford and Sons also started in 2007

I've thought for a while Flo could be on this lineup but people haven't really mentioned it. Seems like a good fit to me but I'm by no means an expert in this festival! Flo as headliner above The National would be ace imo, then Chems on the same day as Bon Iver?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jparx said:

I've thought for a while Flo could be on this lineup but people haven't really mentioned it. Seems like a good fit to me but I'm by no means an expert in this festival! Flo as headliner above The National would be ace imo, then Chems on the same day as Bon Iver?

I'm thinking exactly the same thing, yep. Think it could be be either way round between them but I think both will be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

When did this sell out last year? Or when do people think it would sell out this year

Only speaking about 3-day tickets:
Regular tickets initially sold out at January 11th. But I believe they later released couple of hundreds of extra tickets on several occasions. VIP tickets I think at the end of the month. Day tickets took way longer, depending on the day. 

For coming year it will probably completely different. So far less names announced, line-up seems less spectacular than last year, regular Glastonbury year etc. Plus some of the backlash of the organisational mess of the first day (people may be bit hesitant?). Not sure if they reduced their capacity by 5-10k per day. Guess it's safe to say it will not sell out in January, but really hard to tell when it will. If they all of a sudden do begin to announce loads of big and interesting names it may go pretty fast. Festival hasn't been around long enough to give a good estimation. Flights may get more expensive though if you wait longer and since you can't camp you depend on accommodations in the city. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather they booked someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard than Florence.

If she is announced I hope someone decent is on at the same time.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Chen Bros, The Killers, Florence, Fleetwood Mac

 

I thought Fleetwood Mac wouldn’t add any more European dates, which makes Pinkpop their only festival gig. Can’t find where I read that though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MarmK said:

I'd rather they booked someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard than Florence.

If she is announced I hope someone decent is on at the same time.

I loathe Florence. Super Screechy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

I thought Fleetwood Mac wouldn’t add any more European dates, which makes Pinkpop their only festival gig. Can’t find where I read that though. 

Hopefully they're not at Mad Cool. 

But you know who else was active in the 60's.

Iggy Mutha F'n Pop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kusy said:

Neil will announce something tomorrow. 

It's tomorrow 10 am PT, so if my math is right, he's announcing something at 7 pm CET today! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mln said:

It's tomorrow 10 am PT, so if my math is right, he's announcing something at 7 pm CET today! :)

Exactly! But „a special message“ doesn‘t really sound like a tour announcement. But we‘ll see. Mad Cool announced at 7 pm CET the last time as well right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Exactly! But „a special message“ doesn‘t really sound like a tour announcement. But we‘ll see. Mad Cool announced at 7 pm CET the last time as well right?

He's performed there in 2016 and has two UK shows that weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...