Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

2 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

If you ordered your tickets from Festicket I recommend you to come and change your wristband earlier.
My friend is staying in line of about 200 people because there is some problems with Festicket and their tickets can't be scanned. Don Broco will start in 10 minutes, and he's kinda nervous about it.
Another friend got her's from Ticketmaster and everything was alright.

do i have to print it or showing on mobile would do?

also, for anyone that comes to the party please report on drink prices/options

Edited by neacaisa

1 hour ago, neacaisa said:

do i have to print it or showing on mobile would do?

also, for anyone that comes to the party please report on drink prices/options

It's pretty empty in here.. 

They scanned my mobile ticket, hopefully it will work tomorrow too as I didn't got my wristband in time and I don't really have a formal e-ticket. I also got in with no queues but I got in around 20:15

Water cost 2.5€, Bring extra lids as they take yours! It's going to be very hot for the next days. Small beer (they claim it's 0.5L) cost 5, big one (they claim its 1L) cost 10. Additional 1 Euro for the cup itself if you're not reusing it. I didn't bother with other stuff yet, sorry. 

Edited by e2p2

On 7/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, -Roger- said:

The best options to get back into the city are probably taxi 

LMAO

On 7/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, MikeyRolo said:

Do you know approx prices/waiting times for taxis last year?

Around 3h the first day. Prices obv depend on the trip.

Last year the best thing was to walk for 15 minutes outside the MC's premises past IFEMA and then get a Cabify. I wouldn't try to catch a taxi this year knowing there is no metro, nor parking - more people trying to get a cab.

Edited by Joshua Homme

9 hours ago, e2p2 said:

That's the price list for the main bars

20190710_232157~2.jpg

They stick with the scam of 2,5 for a water bottle, unbelievable for a festival held in 40° average til 10 pm.

Anyway, if they are not satan's sons there will probably be a fountain in the middle of the site, well hidden and with no signal of course, but I reckon you can see that in front of the main stage, way to the left from the Madrid stage.

Good to know that the only changes from the last year almost-fiasco have been a worsening of the lineup quality and less transportation, they must know what they doing

2 hours ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Anyway, if they are not satan's sons there will probably be a fountain in the middle of the site, well hidden and with no signal of course, but I reckon you can see that in front of the main stage, way to the left from the Madrid stage.

There are water scattered around with signs for them, but there's no big water container structure with many taps like last year so it was hard to notice them at first. 

1 hour ago, SalviaPlath said:

Do they sell cigarettes on-site or best to stock up beforehand?

There are machines that sells cigarettes. 

• Like 1

Did anyone have any issues with getting in with PDF print outs from Festickets last night? My wristbands never turned up so only have the print outs.

Also, how was it getting to the centre after the festival? lower numbers last night so interested to see if it’s already a nightmare before the main event starts today.

There are plenty of water taps. Same set up as last year in the middle but also outside some of the toilets. Didn’t queue for a second last night, but obviously the capacity will double tonight. Also, don’t worry about paying for water, they let you take in a 500ml. They also didn’t check ours at all so if you wanna gamble on putting anything else in that bottle, there’s a decent chance it’ll work. 

42 minutes ago, leekstokie said:

Also, how was it getting to the centre after the festival? lower numbers last night so interested to see if it’s already a nightmare before the main event starts today.

Got the metro at 1am last night (was easy) so can’t help with this one unfortunately.

44 minutes ago, leekstokie said:

Did anyone have any issues with getting in with PDF print outs from Festickets last night? My wristbands never turned up so only have the print outs.

Was absolutely fine. I believe you’ll need to queue for a wristband today though. Hope the queue isn’t too bad for you. Based on last year, I’d advise getting there very early. Wouldn’t be overkill to arrive 2 hours before the first act you wanna see. 

partially fixing the transport would have had a very easy solution: simply delay the schedule for an hour or add an extra hour for some stages and it would have been better for everyone: one hour less of sun would be also great in this heat.

the organization seems very much improved. it's early now but no issues encountered. came with no wristband and the queue was 10 minutes or so. the artificial turf rules and quite a few shadowed areas. the beer has to be almost 1 l,  it's a very big glass. no complaints so far.