Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

16 hours ago, MikeyRolo said:

Line N2 regular bus takes us to plaza de Cibeles which is about 25 min walk from where I need to be, is that right?

One regular bus that runs every half hour or so, and tens of thousands of people who want to get back to the city. Good luck. Btw, the last bus that runs at 5:10 according to the Mad Cool web site is in the direction from Cibeles to Valdebebas. It's probably rather empty, but you don't want to take that one.

43 minutes ago, -Roger- said:

One regular bus that runs every half hour or so, and tens of thousands of people who want to get back to the city. Good luck. Btw, the last bus that runs at 5:10 according to the Mad Cool web site is in the direction from Cibeles to Valdebebas. It's probably rather empty, but you don't want to take that one.

Any reason why not?

Looks like taxis/Ubers are the only option

11 minutes ago, MikeyRolo said:

Any reason why not?

Looks like taxis/Ubers are the only option

I was advised by a friend who went last year to get the metro back into town then get a taxi/uber from there. I've read of other reports of this too. Anyone else heard of or experienced this?

1 minute ago, moonraker76 said:

I was advised by a friend who went last year to get the metro back into town then get a taxi/uber from there. I've read of other reports of this too. Anyone else heard of or experienced this?

metro only running until 1:30am according to the info they've put out

58 minutes ago, MikeyRolo said:

Do you know approx prices/waiting times for taxis last year?

Sorry, I don't know that. But I don't think it's comparable to this year anyway, since there actually were a lot of options to get back into the city last year (taxi, metro, shuttle buses to more centrally located places, own vehicles, etc).

cibeles is very close to my hostel but i think it will still be dreadful to catch a shuttle.

do i understand correctly and the N2 regular bus is separate from the free shuttle? i still think it will get very crowded. i just hope that some people will leave early or they haven't sold that many tickets.

i think i will skip the welcome party and arrive early on thursday. will definitely be up for a beer with anyone interested, as i traveled alone this year.

Edited by neacaisa

1 hour ago, Calvin Klein said:

does anyone know if they allow you to bring a reflex camera?

I'm on vacation with one so I'd like to be able to carry it with me ?

I am not sure they will allow it, for copyright reason (should fall under the pro- category). Moreover, I dont think you want to bring with you that piece of work at a music festival, could be the last place where you bring that to

If you ordered your tickets from Festicket I recommend you to come and change your wristband earlier.
My friend is staying in line of about 200 people because there is some problems with Festicket and their tickets can't be scanned. Don Broco will start in 10 minutes, and he's kinda nervous about it.
Another friend got her's from Ticketmaster and everything was alright.