Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

35 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

If the preparty isnt exciting I'm thinking of going to the Macy Gray and Blind Boys of Alabama show which is at the Botanical Gardens (Alfonso XIII), anyone been to that venue? Is it a decent spot to go for a concert? 

also thinking about this concert Amadou & Mariam are good, been there last year for David Byrne concert,  it's nice and not that big place but would recommend if you go to the standing area to come early, I was thinking it's small so I won't have any problem to get good spot so I came from a afternoon at the Retiro park and of course buy some food and drink there and when I got the stage area few minutes before the concert start it was very crowded and i couldn't see nothing from the stage although I'm not short so I needed to go to the sides and stand on some things, but I would say it fells a bit like overbooking which I'm not sure is happening every concert there and David Byrne might be more popular. as for the seating area I wasn't there but it seems you have a good view from any place but although there were screens strangely they didn't work during the show.. maybe if I'll come I'll try it this time 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Dr. Rubinstein

Molina Molina

Kokoschka

Haiku Hands

Pierce Brothers

Cariño

Himalayas

Rone

Black Honey

Saoirse