Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

16 minutes ago, Hbn1 said:

Puedo confirmar que habrá una conferencia de prensa el próximo jueves.

I think most of us assumed that someone of your prestige and influence would have had a personal invite to this announcement so thanks for confirming that it is legit.

• Upvote 1

It's nothing really. There was a minor news story a few days ago in which the Valladolid mayor "revealed" that Rosalia demanded eur500k to play a show at the city's annual festivities, denied by Rosalia herself. He later announced that last year's show by C Tangana was eur25k. He's made a bit of a fool of himself, especially in the eyes of the music biz. The first tweet above says that Valladolid town hall is confirming names ahead of Mad Cool

28 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

It's nothing really. There was a minor news story a few days ago in which the Valladolid mayor "revealed" that Rosalia demanded eur500k to play a show at the city's annual festivities, denied by Rosalia herself. He later announced that last year's show by C Tangana was eur25k. He's made a bit of a fool of himself, especially in the eyes of the music biz. The first tweet above says that Valladolid town hall is confirming names ahead of Mad Cool

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Colouring Book said:

Official site, but it won't let me get to checkout stage to purchase. Ticketmaster over Festickets, or does it matter?

The one that was sold out was the 160euro one (special offer one)

Full price ticket is available, this redirects to Festicket. 

Nah doesn't matter, guess try through both and see which adds least amount of fees

What is the chances of the Strokes being announced as a headliner for possibly the Thursday (alongside Bon Iver) for M.C? I noticed they are playing Bilbao BBK on Friday the 12th and Doctor Music Fest on Sunday the 14th! Makes sense for them to play a few festivals in Spain the same weekend before heading back to the states...

2 minutes ago, JAYBOY644 said:

What is the chances of the Strokes being announced as a headliner for possibly the Thursday (alongside Bon Iver) for M.C? I noticed they are playing Bilbao BBK on Friday the 12th and Doctor Music Fest on Sunday the 14th! Makes sense for them to play a few festivals in Spain the same weekend before heading back to the states...

The Voidz are playing BBK on the 11th.

4 minutes ago, JAYBOY644 said:

No chances, unfortunately. Julian plays BBK on Thursday with The Voidz.

Edited by AlexFL

1 hour ago, with_tired_eyes said:

Beer selection was: You can buy a small beer, or a so called big one. (9 € for 0,5-0,7 l). Better don't buy that crap.

Yeh, pretty overpriced for spanish standards and selection was less than poor. It clearly wasnt thought as a strategical feature of the festival.

The good things were two, tho:

- Glasses could be saved and re-used to reduce trash and to collect as a souvenir (saving 20+ € for t-shirts that went sold out in a heartbeat);

- Uber people refilling glasses around, saving you the stress to go to a bar and start the royal rumble to collect a beer (+ you saved your place in the crowd if you were waiting for a show to start).

For what concerns water, and I think that they won't change it for the next year: collect a shitload of caps in advantage and try to snuggle them inside along with 2-3 bottles of water , as there are water fountains kinda hidden on the site where you can refill bottles (not best water EUW, but still water) and buying water is definetly a no-go, as they will charge you 1 € for bottles of 0,25 or 0,33 l (cant remember). Place is hot af between 6-10 pm, so you dont want to adopt the policy of "I drink only alcohol" cause if you get there by 6, you hardly will reach dusk standing on your feet.

24 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Guns N' Roses announced a first tour date for 2019...  Slash has a gap between 9 and 15 June in his calendar. Thoughts? 

It would make sense if they were holding back the announcement for a band of that size/prestige. Although they don't really fit in with the line up this year, so it seems unlikely. 

5 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

The one that was sold out was the 160euro one (special offer one)

Full price ticket is available, this redirects to Festicket. 

Nah doesn't matter, guess try through both and see which adds least amount of fees

Yeah I was trying to buy the full price ticket but it won't allow me get to checkout phase and doesn't redirect me. Its says - Oops! You just missed it. 3 Day Ticket: Item is not available.