Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

16 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

nope, he's been on my list of possible announcements for a while. I hope he's there, with no dates in portugal/spain during that weekend I think he's one of NOS alive and MCs missing acts. 

He’s definitely playing, announced v soon

• Downvote 3

Hope we get an announcement this week..... Glasto and Coachella are out, idk what they're waiting for..... also I've got this strange feeling we're gonna get Kanye and I'm not super excited about that (I won't forgive MC for not booking the strokes/the voidz)

33 minutes ago, anacostales said:

Hope we get an announcement this week..... Glasto and Coachella are out, idk what they're waiting for..... also I've got this strange feeling we're gonna get Kanye and I'm not super excited about that (I won't forgive MC for not booking the strokes/the voidz)

Kanye isn't playing. 

Azkena people don't see too confident about anything this week, from what I can tell. The Flo gig in Madrid is this Thursday, so I guess that's another potential date to keep in mind. Really can't see them holding back the announcement this long for Florence alone, though. Plus most of her tickets are sold now anyway. I'd be more than happy if that's the case, but I think the vast majority would be massively pissed off.

24 minutes ago, jparx said:

Azkena people don't see too confident about anything this week, from what I can tell. The Flo gig in Madrid is this Thursday, so I guess that's another potential date to keep in mind. Really can't see them holding back the announcement this long for Florence alone, though. Plus most of her tickets are sold now anyway. I'd be more than happy if that's the case, but I think the vast majority would be massively pissed off.

Last year with soldout MC confirms Depeche Mode 1 month before concert at wizink center, Florence has soldout 3 weeks ago and they don't confirm Florence....

10 minutes ago, Degu said:

Last year with soldout MC confirms Depeche Mode 1 month before concert at wizink center, Florence has soldout 3 weeks ago and they don't confirm Florence....

Yeah, there must be something in addition to Florence, if Florence is there at all. I don't think any huge is coming...two headlines the size of what's already announced IMO.

12 minutes ago, Paddyc82 said:

I'm booked into aprthotel tribunal was just wondering if this is any good to get to the festival ?

Last year festival have public transport in bus to Plaza Castilla and Plaza colon. 

Underground line 8 only with stops in Nuevos Ministerios and Feria de Madrid (Festival) .

From Colon to tribunal you have 15 minutes walking. 

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

My Spanish skills are limited at restaurants and bars, someone could translate it?

I used Google translate for it.  It's a joke article about how the remaining headliner is 400 porta potties shipped in from Germany so people dont need to go on the ground. 

4 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

I used Google translate for it.  It's a joke article about how the remaining headliner is 400 porta potties shipped in from Germany so people dont need to go on the ground. 

3 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

It's a joke. They're saying 400 bathrooms will be headlining Mad Cool (if my Spanish is working).

ah thanks, I imagined something like this but it seemed strange to have an article...anyway toilets are important ?:D