Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

22 hours ago, Kusy said:

The dates work for PF and RP, Raconteurs will be as summer fests love JW, SK on the other hand will be part of the 'more women on poster' movement 

Read that there are venues blocked on the west coast in July for The Raconteurs. So I still think this will be a very short European getaway for them. They'll stack up those 3 festival dates late May / early June with a few headline shows and that's that.

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

Doubt we'll get anything today now with the Keith Flint news. Awful stuff.

I think there’s too much planning and coordination between the fest, the acts and the press to bin it like that unless the act in question was on the lineup. What you mentioned about them pinning the tweet probably means they weren’t gonna do anything today anyway, right?

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I think there’s too much planning and coordination between the fest, the acts and the press to bin it like that unless the act in question was on the lineup. What you mentioned about them pinning the tweet probably means they weren’t gonna do anything today anyway, right?

Aye. They pinned it between 8 - 10am and I imagine the intention was to let the tease marinade a bit. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, CANTSTOP said:

Don’t know if someone’s pointed this out already and could mean nothing but every announcement for the 2019 edition has been a Thursday..coupled with what’s been said already...this Thursday at 12pm?

Cruilla are announcing on thurs, Beni tomorrow. Perhaps wens or friday for MC?

Maybe @Hbn1 can clarify, usually good at these sorta things. An oracle of sorts.

Edited by Rico_Pliskin