Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

8 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

I said it would be an update on Twitter! ?

Surely not though? What was the 10 clue all about? An update on Twitter? Makes no sense

They are doing a press conference, just think it hasnt started and is almost an hour late

edit: at least I think I am going off chrome translation of spanish tweets

Edited by bigbad

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Read one saying that we'll know 40% of the lineup today. That must be lost in translation or something cos that's severe.

Per day. :P

Ya I was thinking they were saying we will know whole lineup by end of year but will get bits and pieces throughout, but I am automatically translating tweets to english so can easily be a mistranslation

3 minutes ago, Createur said:

Yeah, I can see why they've reduced the capacity.

Disappointing if youre right but I still think theres a lot of top acts to be announced. A wild downgrade from last year on pure star power alone. The National, Bon Iver and Vampire Weekend are all top 10 bands of the last 10 years for me but definitely not ready to go to Europe for this yet. 

Edited by bigbad

But if we have 85% of the poster by mid-December, we have about 50 names to come in the next three weeks. A lot of big ones too, would imagine.

Ya Im still holding out hope on only The Cure being the top act of their day here. The optimist in me thinks we are still waiting on top acts for Thursday and Friday and a #2 or 3 on Saturday

But if we have 85% of the poster by mid-December, we have about 50 names to come in the next three weeks. A lot of big ones too, would imagine.

Probably yes but this is an media event that they have teased 10 days ago with having all the press in the same room right now. If you are not going to announce a big name today besides The Smashing Pumpkins who was already known, when are you going to announce it.