Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

4 minutes ago, Ruby Zola said:

Fingers crossed Richard Ashcroft will be there. Also hoping for Liam Gallagher. Have either of these played Mad Cool before?

Unless its with the Verve or Oasis, I'm not fussed! Not sure if been before as solo artists. 

I'd laugh and probably cry if tonight was just a relaunch of their twitter account LOL.

21 minutes ago, Username taken said:

Weezer are in Spain that weekend playing Bilbao BBK.  Not sure of that makes them more or less likely to play Mad Cool

I think it was only Friendly Fires who played both in 2018 and they were a late replacement for Glass Animals. So it definitely makes them much, much less likely.

24 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Lazaretto said “10 artists at 7 pm” rumor is not correct. 

Lazaretto also said they shifted 12 pm announcement to 7 pm due to an embargo. 7 pm madrid time is 1 pm new york and 10 am los angeles time, so it might be an American band/artist that is planning to make a big announcement 

Lazaretto is that insider on Azkena Rock forum, right?