Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

4 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they're up to their tricks again and this is to get people expecting The Strokes, and for them to be announced in a month or so. I know they did it with Pearl Jam, but didn't they post 0114 as well last year and have to delete it? ?

I don’t know how much they leaked it last year but before Jan 18th where they made that Jack White announcement with “0114” hint, everyone in the music industry knew their headliners are Arctic Monkeys and Jack White. I even heard it from a reliable music blogger in California at r/Coachella :D

52 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

I don’t know how much they leaked it last year but before Jan 18th where they made that Jack White announcement with “0114” hint, everyone in the music industry knew their headliners are Arctic Monkeys and Jack White. I even heard it from a reliable music blogger in California at r/Coachella :D

Yeah they weren’t very tactful last year, I think  “American male solo artist and British band, two A’s in total one in each name” was my favourite thing they posted on that Spanish forum ?

42 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

In Spanish forum Lazaretto wrote "If you do not like tomorrow, I do not know anymore." Someone big is going to be announced tomorrow

Hmm... Dunno who they all like on Azkena. Smashing Pumpkins then? What big names are left (that are universally loved)?

Edit: not expecting things like GnR and AC/DC, are we? In the category of heritage acts also Macca of course.

Edited by StupidDream

7 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Hmm... Dunno who they all like on Azkena. Smashing Pumpkins then? What big names are left (that are universally loved)?

Edit: not expecting things like GnR and AC/DC, are we? In the category of heritage acts also Macca of course.

Something like Macca makes most sense with that clue. Surely a decent amount of people won't be into Smashing Pumpkins.

Just now, visdave34 said:

Random shout, but what about Coldplay? They have their concert film in the cinema tonight, wouldn't be surprised to see them do a tour next year.

They were rumoured to tour in september, then it went quiet. I still point 'em out for Sziget, so I'd say they can be considered (softly)