Mad Cool 2019

Rico_Pliskin

1 hour ago, C14S said:

Seriously tho what does the 1999 number mean

Seems to refer to the year 1999.

Could imply different things, The National (formed back then), Love of Lesbian (have an album with that name), Red Hot Chili Peppers (released Californication back then), The Strokes (formed one year earlier but become the strokes then), and the list goes on and on.

I expect The National to play there, so this could be them, don´t know if they are tomorrow's announcement though.

Edited by Trk

1 minute ago, Trk said:

Seems to refer to the year 1999.

Could imply different things, The National (formed back then), Love of Lesbian (have an album with that name), Red Hot Chili Peppers (released Californication back then), The Strokes (formed one year earlier but become the strokes then) and the list goes on and on.

I expect The National to play there, so could be them, don´t know if they are tomorrow's announcement though.

The Strokes are also long rumored for All Points East, the other festival teasing an announcement tomorrow (two hours prior to Mad Cool). The Nat has played last year and RHCP are less of a fit for APE.

6 minutes ago, Orens said:

The Strokes are also long rumored for All Points East, the other festival teasing an announcement tomorrow (two hours prior to Mad Cool). The Nat has played last year and RHCP are less of a fit for APE.

the national played nos alive not MC

sorry didnt realise you were talking about APE :D

Edited by zbo

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

Damon's currently working with The Good, The Bad & The Queen.

I'm currently working for a Small medium Enterprise company but if one of the "Big Boys" came in with a large project and offered me a fortune to do it "out of hours"  - I'd take it!