NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

3 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

From North see Jazz Festival

Unfortunately we received the message that H.E.R. has cancelled her European tour and will not perform at North Sea Jazz this year.

Didn't find any official statement but I think Nos Alive as well. 

H.E.R. is currently the opening act for Childish Gambino for his concerts at London. This cancellation also makes the Childish Gambino cancellation rumour stronger which made this wait much longer.

24 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Who's the next one? Loyle Carner? I'm starting to believe there's a curse with rap and r'n'b acts cancelling their tour dates... 

Bring back rock'n'roll. 

You shouldnt need to bring back "rock n roll" just so a few artists wouldnt cancel their shows - these things happen, im afraid 

I see the Gossip have flown straight to second spot on the line-up poster too!

At Glastonbury, my mate introduced me to the 'one big night on it, one more chilled night, another big night...' rotation policy. I think the line-up might be sorting that out for me!

49 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Robyn and Vampire Weekend are coheading a day at Roskilde with Underworld so maybe we're underestimating this lineup 

But that is also incredibly weak. I have not seen a day this weak in my 12 times at Roskilde.

I like the Roskilde Line-Up overall, but the friday on the big orange stage will be pretty lame with Bring Me The Horizon, Robyn, Vampire Weekend.

Lineups everywhere are terrible, I´ve been saying that for a long time, the only one I really like is Primavera Sound´s lineup and it´s still not that good as it used to be, and looking at Nos Alive´s lineup it actually not bad, people just compare it with last year´s lineup for no reason, what happened last year probably still won´t happen in next 5 years, it was the best lineup Nos Alive ever had.

With that being said I also don´t understand why they´re taking so long to announce the rest of the bands, at this time everybody knows it will be probably Foals or Tame Impala.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, festivalguy97 said:

Lineups everywhere are terrible, I´ve been saying that for a long time, the only one I really like is Primavera Sound´s lineup and it´s still not that good as it used to be, and looking at Nos Alive´s lineup it actually not bad, people just compare it with last year´s lineup for no reason, what happened last year probably still won´t happen in next 5 years, it was the best lineup Nos Alive ever had.

With that being said I also don´t understand why they´re taking so long to announce the rest of the bands, at this time everybody knows it will be probably Foals or Tame Impala.

Better than 2016??

1 minute ago, festivalguy97 said:

IMO nos alive's best lineup was 2016's, unbeatable. But yeah, it's just tiring to wait for other names at this point, there's no name that would ever make this wait worth it

• Upvote 1

hope and wish this or next week will confirm something bigger than Gossip (coincides when people get paid their roster). even thought, in Madrid they change the line up of Mad COOL  in bus stops etc.... not good.

is there any chance of two door cinema club or catfish and the bottlemen?

5 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Robyn and Vampire Weekend are coheading a day at Roskilde with Underworld so maybe we're underestimating this lineup 

To be fair, Robyn was clearly announced as a headliner for Roskilde.

She is swedish, I guess she could be way more pupular in Denmark and other scandinavian countries than in the rest of europe.

4 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

To be fair, Robyn was clearly announced as a headliner for Roskilde.

She is swedish, I guess she could be way more pupular in Denmark and other scandinavian countries than in the rest of europe.

I'd rather have Robyn on the main stage instead of Gossip or Weezer to be honest, she puts on an amazing show

On 3/26/2019 at 4:25 PM, Karlos12345 said:

„Now“? Looking at their schedule it‘s seems even more unlikely than before.

Was just basing it on them being another American band from 10+ years ago to go with Vampire Weekend and Gossip. But other than that, there's no logic to my thoughts apart from that I want them to play. 

Edited by Chinaski_