NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

I’m still bloody annoyed with the primal scream -johnny marr clash. Think I’ll go for JM dues to having tickets for PS later this year. Might watch a bit of Vampire Weekend and have early night. Nothing for me after GVF. 

SOAD t shirt today if anyone bumps in

13 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I’m still bloody annoyed with the primal scream -johnny marr clash. Think I’ll go for JM dues to having tickets for PS later this year. Might watch a bit of Vampire Weekend and have early night. Nothing for me after GVF. 

SOAD t shirt today if anyone bumps in

Ps setlists say the repeatedly open with two golden oldies then play a load of new(Er) stuff. I reckon catching the first two then going to Marr looks like the winner.

Annoyingly the two things I really want to see - Marr and cut Copy - are at the beginning and the end ?

Edited by Homer
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Homer said:

Ps setlists say the repeatedly open with two golden oldies then play a load of new(Er) stuff. I reckon catching the first two then going to Marr looks like the winner.

Annoyingly the two things I really want to see - Marr and cut Copy - are at the beginning and the end ?

Cheers for that. Good shout

Brilliant night last night, one of the best one day line ups I've seen at a festival - almost too good as tonight is going to be a bit pale in comparison. It will give us the chance to wander round a bit more and see the smaller stages, last night was a lot of dashing between the two big stages and a lot of waiting around down the front (daughter likes to be right on the barrier). Think we'll stick it out to Grace Jones then leave at 1, and have a relatively early night.

Pleased with the organisation and layout, the only challenge last night was getting a taxi at Cais Sodre, which we got eventually (our apartment is actually walkable from there but we were knackered by then, having been up at 6am for the flight over).

15 minutes ago, Miloliquorice said:

If you are leaving the site early, its relatively painless, quick and inexpensive to get a taxi straight back into town (c. 10euro) 

Thanks might try that tonight - last night we left after The Cure / Robyn and it was too hectic to try anything other than follow the flow into the train station.

31 minutes ago, WFD said:

Brilliant night last night, one of the best one day line ups I've seen at a festival - almost too good as tonight is going to be a bit pale in comparison. It will give us the chance to wander round a bit more and see the smaller stages, last night was a lot of dashing between the two big stages and a lot of waiting around down the front (daughter likes to be right on the barrier). Think we'll stick it out to Grace Jones then leave at 1, and have a relatively early night.

Pleased with the organisation and layout, the only challenge last night was getting a taxi at Cais Sodre, which we got eventually (our apartment is actually walkable from there but we were knackered by then, having been up at 6am for the flight over).

I got an Uber from CDS and it turned up immediately so maybe try that? This was at about 4.45 though

20 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Every 30-45 minutes I think during the night. We left Hot Chip slightly early to make one at 4am, will probably do the same for Cut Copy tonight.

That’s lucky then - I happened to do exactly the same. I got driven out by their awful version of Sabotage

1 hour ago, Mikeve said:

Anything else beside beer or wine?!

I drank white/red sangria and it was a little meh...also a shot of I don't know what mix of anice, herbs and?? It was pretty ok for 1€

We've never been to NOS before and this is a spur of the moment thing to go based on the incredible line up  - going there tomorrow (Saturday) to see the Chems, Smashing Pumpkins and Thom Yorke.

I cannot find set times anywhere, can anyone help with this? 

.Also how is getting between stages.

Just come from Glasto...is it comparable to Pyramid to Other for instance?

Cheers

Edited by BlackZeppelin

39 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

We've never been to NOS before and this is a spur of the moment thing to go based on the incredible line up  - going there tomorrow (Saturday) to see the Chems, Smashing Pumpkins and Thom Yorke.

Cheers

20190712_233550.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Cheers

57A77743-39EE-4079-A46C-F6996762B5C1.jpeg