NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

17 minutes ago, young_contra said:

I think Radiohead had the same thing going on where there was no one else playing at the same time. That's actually the one show that I recall being extremely crowded, even though I was at the second row

I remember the year I went before, Radiohead ad The Cure were both busy, while Stones Roses was absolutely dead. Reckon we may see a repeat of that on Friday night for VW!

1 minute ago, Homer said:

I remember the year I went before, Radiohead ad The Cure were both busy, while Stones Roses was absolutely dead. Reckon we may see a repeat of that on Friday night for VW!

I'll be at the front for Vampire Weekend screaming like I have no testosterone in my body so I think I won't feel the lack of a party - I'LL BE the party :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Tigane said:

Obrigado. 

So Johnny Marr v Primal Scream, RCBF on really early - Boourns. Otherwise it's really good for me. 

Jorja Smith > Loyle Carner > The Cure > Hot Chip is my best looking day.

Vampire Weekend> Gossip the next.. weak. 

Idles>Bon Iver> Marina> George Fitzgerald> Chemical Bros to end so at least I'll finish off dancing.. 

Very excited now regardless... two more working days and I'm in Lisbon! 

45 minutes ago, Homer said:

When radiohead were playing i met Kevin Parker in the crowd last time! I got slightly over excited and kissed his beard

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NOS newbie said:

How creditable is the magazine that announced the timetable - should i now assume that is how the schedule will be? 

not looking forward to telling my Mrs about the Marr and Scream clash grrrrr!!!!! ?

Well despite all it flaws Blitz is the principal music magazine of Portugal, so if the timetables they put are wrong, it is very very bad

2 minutes ago, Tigane said:

Well despite all it flaws Blitz is the principal music magazine of Portugal, so if the timetables they put are wrong, it is very very bad

And why in the world hasn't this festival already shared officially the timetables? Awful, awful organization this year

7 minutes ago, young_contra said:

And why in the world hasn't this festival already shared officially the timetables? Awful, awful organization this year

I would love to, but i don't have any answer for that. It is like the organization changed complety since last year, and it was replaced by amateurs lol

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I would love to, but i don't have any answer for that. It is like the organization changed complety since last year, and it was replaced by amateurs lol

That last line is spot on. Communication had been abysmal this year

11 minutes ago, -Han-Tyumi- said:

Have you guys got your tickets yet? Mine still haven't arrived and I'm getting a bit worried now...

I bought our ones via Seetickets in the UK and got them months ago

5 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I bought our ones via Seetickets in the UK and got them months ago

Got mine via festicket in the UK and now having to deal with the stress of trying to get in contact with their support team which is email only. Says they were dispatched 30th of April but haven't got them yet. In 2016 they delivered at the end of june hence why I'm not getting a little worried.

17 minutes ago, WFD said:

I got mine from Festicket and they arrived 2-3 weeks ago.  I had to deal with their customer support on something else and have to say they were extremely helpful.

how long were you waiting for a reply? I sent in a form about an hour ago and hoping to hear back before the end of today. Good to hear they were helpful, just wish they had a phone number so I could get this sorted out promptly.

14 minutes ago, WFD said:

The times are now on the app (and appear to match the ones reported) but not displaying properly in the timeline view so can't tell the end times of each set yet.

Bloody hell, they really wanna keep me from knowing 100% how my saturday will be