NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

First timer this year, and we're staying in an apartment near Santa Apolonia station - chosen because that's where (I hope) the direct shuttles buses go from and to.  Anyone used these?  Is it obvious where they leave from near the station?  Are they frequent going back at night or are there set times?  And do you pay for each trip or just get a ticket for the duration.  Sorry for all the questions, there isn't a great deal of information online about the buses (there is a bit more about train/metro).  Thanks for any help.

By my calculations there are only a couple more Sagres stage acts to announce and only one more NOS stage depending on the length of the cure set. It is interesting to note than Greta Van Fleet were due to play on 12th at doctor music so fingers crossed they can steal a couple more!

8 hours ago, Noeliam said:

Hello,

Can we use cash at the fest or is it contactless nowadays? I went in 2016 and remember paying by cash.

Can’t remember if cashless was available last year or not. We just used good old fashioned cash

Edited by Red Day
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, evieve said:

How accurate is clash finder for 2019 right now? It'll be a shame for me if Weezer and Sharon Van Etten clash :( 

It's only based on guesswork and poster placings, could easily change - and I've got the same worry, that these two clash!  Only really wanting to see SVE and Robyn from the Sagres stage line up so hoping to avoid big clashes with Main.

I'm not following Mad Cool too much but get the impression they had some surprising placings compared to their poster.