NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

34 minutes ago, strackoftracknfield said:

Hey mates, just decided that this is gonna be my first year at NOS Alive. Do you have any idea about when do timetables get released? And do they usually have painful clashes? I'd be really pissed if they clash Robyn and The Cure, for example. 

The card isnt full yet so expect the timetables to be released like 1-2 weeks before the festival

Yes they usually have painful clashes . For example last year they had Wolf Alice and Nine Inch Nails at the same time,  or  Portugal the Man and The National

7 hours ago, young_contra said:

the lineup is pretty much dealt with when it comes to attention drawing names, I suppose. sad

I think you're correct.  The complete lack of communication from the festival this year has been the worst thing for me.  It's as if they have an arrogance towards ticket buyers.

20 hours ago, strackoftracknfield said:

Hey mates, just decided that this is gonna be my first year at NOS Alive. Do you have any idea about when do timetables get released? And do they usually have painful clashes? I'd be really pissed if they clash Robyn and The Cure, for example. 

After watching some of this I'll be gutted if they clash. Very much hoping for Robyn and Hot Chip to play just after The Cure, what a night that would be!

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

After watching some of this I'll be gutted if they clash. Very much hoping for Robyn and Hot Chip to play just after The Cure, what a night that would be!

Very good set, I couldn't go to Primavera this year so she is one the main reasons I'm buying NOS' ticket. And I think it's also her first time in Portugal. ?

After taking a look at some of previous years clashfinders, they don't usually clash the main headliner of the day with any other of the top names. With that being said I expect her clashing with Weezer/Mogwai or just as you said playing between The Cure and Hot Chip closing the night. 

Just now, young_contra said:

I'm confident in next year's lineup. Hopefully it'll include The Black Keys, Foals, Tame Impala, The Strokes

Since I - as a Liverpool fan - need to find some other use for this phrase now, I'll just add "next year is our year".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1