NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

1 hour ago, alan_ts said:

It reflects their professionalism. 

?

Following this thread even though i'm not going to attend event but this PR is truly so weak and unstable that even i'm pissed off just reading all this..

Otherwise with The Cure, Pumpkins, Chemical brothers, VW, Weezer etc, this lineup looks sweet so i'm here just to say calm down guys, i would totally go if i could ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, activean said:

?

Following this thread even though i'm not going to attend event but this PR is truly so weak and unstable that even i'm pissed off just reading all this..

Otherwise with The Cure, Pumpkins, Chemical brothers, VW, Weezer etc, this lineup looks sweet so i'm here just to say calm down guys, i would totally go if i could ?

Totally agree BUT as a festival goer I'd expect a more serious approach at least in communication.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, young_contra said:

...what the hell is going on

Maybe they found an expensive headliner to replace the previous canceled one (Eminem or The Black Keys or Gambino) and they have to find money by canceling other acts? A surprise is coming for Mad Cool,I'm almost certain that it's a last headliner shared with NOS Alive. 

Just now, Tremousse said:

Maybe they found an expensive headliner to replace the previous canceled one (Eminem or The Black Keys or Gambino) and they have to find money by canceling other acts? A surprise is coming for Mad Cool,I'm almost certain that it's a last headliner shared with NOS Alive. 

Linda Martini and The Gift must be dirt cheap, highly doubt that that's the case

1 minute ago, clasher said:

Linda Martini and the gift have 19 letters all together. It is the year 2019. The festival will take place in July. July is the seventh month in the year. I quite like the number seven. I also quite like Tame Impala.

There, Tame Impala confirmed.

Hm. Let's pretend Thom Yorke cancelled his show. Boom, Radiohead confirmed.

Just now, young_contra said:

Hm. Let's pretend Thom Yorke cancelled his show. Boom, Radiohead confirmed.

That was actually the first thing I thought about when seeing that FB event cancelled.
I'm still pretty certain Thom Yorke will play and that was just a fan made event.

2 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Wasnt tourist announced too?? Cant find him on there or am I being blind/ wrong 

he is on their website lineup but that's the one that still has H.E.R. and is still missing Primal Scream. not sure why they're advertising an updated lineup if they can't be bothered to change the one they currently have online on their own website..

2 hours ago, activean said:

?

INmusic is also always fun to follow :P The guys from NOS could definitely learn something about posters from INmusic - a new one almost every day :lol: Get some interns to fix simple things like the website, costs them almost nothing... Weird how they don't seem to actually care. It's not just me obsessing about good-functioning and clear websites?

Noticed Open'er in Poland was also really slow this year, and still missing a bigger name at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

I’m starting to get worried worried. Like with all the messing with acts and stuff. By now I’ll just be glad if it goes ahead. Although I can feel I’m being over dramatic hahah

Basically I just think this is all pretty unprofessional and disorganised.

Edited by Hannah990

5 minutes ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

About to sell out apparently! ?

401AC415-7EC5-461A-9A65-78FB475F2C83.png

I highly doubt it. Bad selling festivals will often resort to this type of marketing to drum up interest. It smacks of desperation. I’m sure you’ll be able to pick up the tickets cheap on Groupon soon.

With the exception of Glastonbury, I don’t think many festivals will sell out this year given the bands touring. Even Primavera hasn’t sold out yet and that’s usually sold out months in advance  

1 hour ago, StupidDream said:

INmusic is also always fun to follow :P The guys from NOS could definitely learn something about posters from INmusic - a new one almost every day :lol: Get some interns to fix simple things like the website, costs them almost nothing... Weird how they don't seem to actually care. It's not just me obsessing about good-functioning and clear websites?

Noticed Open'er in Poland was also really slow this year, and still missing a bigger name at the moment. 

Don't draw any conclusions based on Open'er as they are always very slow and late (announcing headliners in May is standard, they even did that with such a big name as Prince).

Are people still thinking Tame Impala/Strokes/Fleetwood Mac for bands to be announced? 

Another 20 or so bands to announce if the lineup is as full as 2017. Even just one of those would be great at this point. 

I see Janelle Monet and the Hives dont have a gig for the Friday eithet which would make things interesting. 

Edited by Yatesbomb