NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

On 3/30/2019 at 2:17 PM, festivalguy97 said:

A guy told me that she didn´t cancel all the concerts but only a half of them, is that true?

However North See Jazz Festivall happens at the same days as Nos Alive, so it is odd that she cancelled  the dutch festival, and not Nos Alive 

47 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Hopefully that will be the order with another ? added

I reckon they just need a headliner now too. Or a headliner and someone like dancey Underworld from Dr Music to go on after.

With the other two days being fairly stacked, if the worst come to the worst, I'll take just watching Cut Copy, Vampire Weekend and Primal Scream and having a fairly chilled one on the middle day anyway.

Glad you guys finally have a decent addition :P Despite not going this year, I feel the anger and worry. I'll see Primal Scream elsewhere this year, clashes permitting of course. 

Now, will this be building up towards a bigger announcement this week, or was this at least announcing something this week? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

The Strokes + The smashing pumpkins --- dia 14 de Julho Doctor Music 
The Strokes + Rosalia ---- dia 12 de Julho Bilbao BKK

The Cure + The Strokes  ---- dia 11 de Julho NOS Alive .... I think I'm dreaming....

Don´t forget that they are also playing as The Voidz at those 2 festivals so it will be impossible for them to come to Portugal, we discussed here that they are probably going to play at Super Bock festival in Portugal

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They'd fit in pretty well on the Friday, maybe even as a stage closer.

Could have a day of Izal > Gossip > Primal Scream > Vampire Weekend > ? > Empire of the Sun

Definitely. I could also see them as a 2/3am morning kind of slot on the second stage

19 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

The Strokes + The smashing pumpkins --- dia 14 de Julho Doctor Music 
The Strokes + Rosalia ---- dia 12 de Julho Bilbao BKK

The Cure + The Strokes  ---- dia 11 de Julho NOS Alive .... I think I'm dreaming....

The Voidz are playing Bilbao BBK that day.

27 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

On what basis? They have an empty schedule that week/weekend.

For that reason, they’ve an empty schedule that weekend. They’re touring non stop from now till 6/7 July. That’s a long schedule without a break. Management have probably earmarked a break of a few weeks in the period where Nos Alive is to recharge the batteries. They won’t drop everything for a bog standard festival slot in Portugal. I’ll be extremely shocked if they turn up.

1 hour ago, stylishkids said:

For that reason, they’ve an empty schedule that weekend. They’re touring non stop from now till 6/7 July. That’s a long schedule without a break. Management have probably earmarked a break of a few weeks in the period where Nos Alive is to recharge the batteries. They won’t drop everything for a bog standard festival slot in Portugal. I’ll be extremely shocked if they turn up.

I would agree, and Tame Impala are a bigger name than Foals, they´re probably healining the second day at Nos Alive, just can´t understand why they are taking so long to announce them.