NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

7 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

nice catch, SBSR are doing alright for themselves this year. 

One of the worst lineups I seen this year; Migos, Lana, 1975, Disclosure. Wouldn’t go even if somebody offered me a ticket 

17 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Please announce Foals...

Foals is very picky this year. They are not at any big festivals in Europe like Glastonbury and Rock Werchter with a few exceptions like Rock am Ring. They mostly picked smaller festivals that they can headline. I am not sure if they would pick Mad Cool and Nos Alive this year or next year, so that they can release their albums Part 2 and have a bigger concert. 

8 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Foals is very picky this year. They are not at any big festivals in Europe like Glastonbury and Rock Werchter with a few exceptions like Rock am Ring. They mostly picked smaller festivals that they can headline. I am not sure if they would pick Mad Cool and Nos Alive this year or next year, so that they can release their albums Part 2 and have a bigger concert. 

please don't say we aren't getting them...

20 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Yeah, this makes sense. I remember a few years ago Rob De Bank said he'd tried and failed to get them for Bestival because they said they either were or weren't playing tents that year. So they clearly think about those sorts of things.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, birchtree29 said:

I agree, nevertheless they fit in a coheadline structure with Bon Iver and Chemical Brothers! I wish they could sub The Cure 

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:12 AM, alan_ts said:

From North see Jazz Festival

Unfortunately we received the message that H.E.R. has cancelled her European tour and will not perform at North Sea Jazz this year.

Didn't find any official statement but I think Nos Alive as well. 

They keep posting about H.E.R. (how funny it is). 

https://www.facebook.com/309082311516/posts/10156104077226517/?sfnsn=mo

Edited by alan_ts

33 minutes ago, young_contra said:

So kanye apparently is playing coachella with his sunday service act he has going on. Excellent news for me as now I''ll have more things to dream about tonight

Maybe Kanye West dropped out as a solo artist but not as a group