NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

30 minutes ago, joaommaia said:

I guess they just announced Gossip because a leak was already on the internet. Otherwise, I think they probably would have save them to announce after the headliner.

This might be right. Got a bandsintown push message about their tour earlier this morning. Didn't check if NOS was on there at the time, but it is now.

Terrible addition. Got to agree that they’re a Sagres act. Scraping the barrel to put them on the main stage.

I said I wouldn’t be too worried about the lack of names till the end of March a while back. Well, here we are and that Friday is not looking good at all. The festival is still worth it for the other 2 days but if they don’t pull something out of the bag for the Friday I’d be half tempted to sack the day off and go for a night round Lisbon instead.

I’d rip your hand off for Stevie Wonder. Unfortunately I can’t see Nos going for him but that would be a fantastic headliner. Belle and Sebastian have just announced dates for early July. Get them on the Sagres on the Friday 

12 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Terrible addition. Got to agree that they’re a Sagres act. Scraping the barrel to put them on the main stage.

I said I wouldn’t be too worried about the lack of names till the end of March a while back. Well, here we are and that Friday is not looking good at all. The festival is still worth it for the other 2 days but if they don’t pull something out of the bag for the Friday I’d be half tempted to sack the day off and go for a night round Lisbon instead.

I’d rip your hand off for Stevie Wonder. Unfortunately I can’t see Nos going for him but that would be a fantastic headliner. Belle and Sebastian have just announced dates for early July. Get them on the Sagres on the Friday 

Sadly Belle and Sebastian are playing America dates during Nos weekend.

14 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Oh man just seen! Tour dates are organised a bit weird and back to front on their website so thought the dream was on ?

Yeah they're one of the few bands that have eluded me over the years. Stars never seem to align.

3 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

I thought they were a novelty act who had like one song. In other words I have no clue either

Sadly everyone seems to think that about them. The first couple of albums before the death of Ricky Wilson were great, but after that they went pants. 

From North see Jazz Festival

Unfortunately we received the message that H.E.R. has cancelled her European tour and will not perform at North Sea Jazz this year.

Didn't find any official statement but I think Nos Alive as well.