NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Would Primavera not rather have Tame Impala for both Barcelona and Porto rather than book them as a Spanish exclusive? I suppose they could just be busy around Primavera Porto but I don't think they have that many festivals around that weekend.

I also don't think NOS Alive would mind splurging on them. They're a fan favorite

On 3/22/2019 at 1:03 PM, alan_ts said:

Usually an exclusive is announced as exclusive I think. 

Agree - it doesn't make much sense commercially to not highlight that an exclusive is just that. You get exclusives to commit people to your festival - and sell tickets.

It doesn't mean literally anything, I know, but Robbie Williams has only Hyde Park next summer and this was the announcement:

"Robbie Williams will headline Hyde Park for the very first time on the Great Oak Stage on Sunday 14th July 2019 – his only UK open-air show of the year.'

(Maybe it could mean that there will be other indoor shows in UK) 

Edited by alan_ts

4 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

But only 'one more',  so announcement next week, right? ?

Im afraid that the festival's promoters' english isn't the best... I've laughed a lot once when reading some english info they had on their website, typical portuguese to english literal translation. But I'll set reasoning aside and I'll be even more optimistic than you: announcement this week

Just now, diogozsz said:

You can leave and come back. Just ask a security guard how.

Obrigado. Thinking about seeing Rolling Blackouts, but I don't want to hang around for ages if they're on too early. Might head to the beach inbetween.

19 hours ago, alan_ts said:

It doesn't mean literally anything, I know, but Robbie Williams has only Hyde Park next summer and this was the announcement:

"Robbie Williams will headline Hyde Park for the very first time on the Great Oak Stage on Sunday 14th July 2019 – his only UK open-air show of the year.'

Guest added, both BEP and Keane are free at NOS Alive time, although Keane already have some Portugal date confirmed. 

BST-Robbie-supports-1050x500.jpg

12 minutes ago, activean said:

Guest added, both BEP and Keane are free at NOS Alive time, although Keane already have some Portugal date confirmed. 

BST-Robbie-supports-1050x500.jpg

Yep, this is why I found that old announcement ;)

First Vampire Weekend concerts, I found this set quite enjoying (some cover and some new entry). 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/vampire-weekend/2019/islington-assembly-hall-london-england-23924c6b.html

Edited by alan_ts

1 hour ago, alan_ts said:

Yep, this is why I found that old announcement ;)

First Vampire Weekend concerts, I found this set quite enjoying (some cover and some new entry). 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/vampire-weekend/2019/islington-assembly-hall-london-england-23924c6b.html

I don't think their post album release sets will be similar, these were just really small shows I guess they were having some fun. 

1 minute ago, DarthSaul said:

I don't think their post album release sets will be similar, these were just really small shows I guess they were having some fun. 

Probably but as I'm a fan I'd like a setlist like that :D

Edited by alan_ts
  • Like 1