NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

Even in September and October... I'm afraid to be a little bit disappointed if they only come back with The Black Keys... Realistically the lineup is super great but the wait was so long that my brain has already assimilated the whole excitement. 

I saw some guys campaigning on Twitter for Frank Turner at NOS Alive. It would be a good idea ???EditEdit : he's not available 

Edited by Tremousse

12 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Even in September and October... I'm afraid to be a little bit disappointed if they only come back with The Black Keys... Realistically the lineup is super great but the wait was so long that my brain has already assimilated the whole excitement. 

I saw some guys campaigning on Twitter for Frank Turner at NOS Alive. It would be a good idea ???

Was it you? ?

On the 16th March last year the Thursday sold out. The Saturday had sold out on 5th December before that and then 3 day tickets sold out 7th December. 

12th March this year and... everything available. I know the lineup is weaker near enough objectively but this marketing method can't be helping as we've said a million times. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

On the 16th March last year the Thursday sold out. The Saturday had sold out on 5th December before that and then 3 day tickets sold out 7th December. 

12th March this year and... everything available. I know the lineup is weaker near enough objectively but this marketing method can't be helping as we've said a million times. 

2018 was a strange year, there were more great headliners than smaller bands touring :)

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

2018 was a strange year, there were more great headliners than smaller bands touring :)

If I could be bothered to scroll back far enough down their twitter I'd see how 2017 compares but it's a long old way. I do, however, remember that I booked my 3 day ticket in March for 2017 so it obviously wasn't sold out. 

There's still a Iberian peninsula-shaped space in Tame Impala's current schedule, they haven't confirmed a summer UK date and surely won't just do Glastonbury so suspect they could still be in the frame. Think Foals are feasible too.

In its current form the festival is extremely disappointing - it needs at least three or four heavyweight acts and can only guess they are being forced to hold back announcements because of artists' demands.