NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

30 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Just been browsing the Glasto forum and seen Taylor Swift with an April album release rumour floating around.. Wouldn't really fit with usual NOS bookings but she is massive..

Taylor doesn't really do festivals. I can see Glastonbury perhaps convincing her for a one off, but I can't see her doing the European festival circuit at all. 

9 minutes ago, Hannah990 said:

@ everyone who commented back saying that going alone isn’t a dreadful idea : I’ve booked my flights. Spooky. I think it’ll be good to get out of my comfort zone.. and if it’s hella awkward, there’s always beer!

No there's much better.... THERE IS SANGRIA ! RED AND WHITE !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hannah990 said:

@ everyone who commented back saying that going alone isn’t a dreadful idea : I’ve booked my flights. Spooky. I think it’ll be good to get out of my comfort zone.. and if it’s hella awkward, there’s always beer!

If you need a guaranteed friendly face just send me a message ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hannah990 said:

I was tempted to go by myself a couple of years ago but didn’t have the balls for it. I’d recommend stopping in a hostel instead of the campsite or a hotel and you should be fine. There should be people going to the festival stopping in them (us 3 are after all) who will be happy for you to go to the festival with. And if there isn’t, there’s always plenty of people you can hang about with during the day before the bands start. 

19 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

He released a really good album a couple of weeks ago, another good addition to an already strong day. Could do with some acts for the day before though.

That's only particularly relevant if he's playing live, though - which their announcement hasn't bothered to specify.

6 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I hope we've not been waiting on Liam Gallagher.

I can see John Grant, Sleaford Mods and maybe Shame being added but I'm not really expecting any more of the bigger names.

We all already knew, but that offiacilly confirms  THe Strokes out of Nos Alive :(