NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

5 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Bet it will be about Nos Alive´s headliner, they did the same when they announced The Weekend two years ago, and Wednesday is the most used day by Nos Alive to announce artists.

By the marketing it will be the another headliner headliner and a big one.

It also could be something about that Coldplay concert that Blitz spoke 3 months ago, but we can´t trust Blitz, can´t we? 

God, I really want it to be something NOS related but it might just be a single concert. Last year they did a teaser like this and it ended up being an Imagine Dragons arena show... So I'll keep my expectations as low as possible

29 minutes ago, young_contra said:

God, I really want it to be something NOS related but it might just be a single concert. Last year they did a teaser like this and it ended up being an Imagine Dragons arena show... So I'll keep my expectations as low as possible

Well yeah, and The Weekend is something Radio Comericial plays on their radio so it must be a playable radio band, the only one I can think of is Florence, can´t see their announcing Tame Impala or similiar stuff.

Yeah it could be a single a concert, I´m just thinking that by this time it should be Nos Alive related but I´ve seen people on social media talking about Coldplay after the post you shared so who knows, let´s wait and see, sure it will be something big, Radio Comercial announced The Weeknd, Foo Fighters and Imagine Dragons in the past.

Just now, young_contra said:

Ah right, didn't catch that. But does the portuguese flag mean she's portuguese? They couldn't possibly tease something from a portuguese artist... Or at least I'd hope so 

Being optimistic, the Portuguese flag emoji can stand for "is coming to Portugal". It'd be a let down if the announcement ends up being about a national artist.

Just now, diogozsz said:

Being optimistic, the Portuguese flag emoji can stand for "is coming to Portugal". It'd be a let down if the announcement ends up being about a national artist.

To be fair it's pretty obvious of them to give a hint like that, I mean, why in the world would they announce an artist for another country? At the same time, the possibility of it being a national artist sounds a bit unrealistic considering that there is no need for them to tease such thing

Just now, Tigane said:

Well the figure is a person with long hair.  It is true that it seems a woman,  but  Eddie Vedder has also  long hair.

But to be honest, i have no idea who it might be

Probably a portuguese artist or maybe marina? I dunno, just hope it isn't a second date for Billie nor the first option

4 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Probably a portuguese artist or maybe marina? I dunno, just hope it isn't a second date for Billie nor the first option

i wouldn t mind a solo show from Coldplay. That would mean that they are official out of Nos Alive .

Marina isnt any big  for this kind of tease . Billie Eilish is way more popular and wasn't teased like this

Edit:  With  that «help» , it will be probably some portuguese woman.  

Edited by Tigane

8 minutes ago, Tigane said:

i wouldn t mind a solo show from Coldplay. That would mean that they are official out of Nos Alive .

Marina isnt any big  for this kind of tease . Billie Eilish is way more popular and wasn't teased like this

It can't be coldplay. It has to be something female related. 

Well then... Florence? I guess we'll have to wait and see

8 minutes ago, young_contra said:

It most likely is her... These guys need to attend a PR 101 workshop or something

Haha, I think we are just desperate... :P It's not that they teased something via the official NOS Alive channels. Other than that: would be great if they give us some (big) names. But to keep us folks in here happy, most PR festival people should attend an advanced course :lol: 

15 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Haha, I think we are just desperate... :P It's not that they teased something via the official NOS Alive channels. Other than that: would be great if they give us some (big) names. But to keep us folks in here happy, most PR festival people should attend an advanced course :lol: 

It is just that they never tease someone that is portuguese because there simply is no need that justifies it. To do that in the middle of a period with very slow ticket sales is sloppy imo