NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

1 minute ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Yeah but doctor music is in Spain.

Is there a rumour of a 12 letter band playing for Nos?

no, it was just a gamble on the possibility of doctor music sharing that same act with nos alive, i know that it is in spain, it's just that if it were a shared act it would not be brockhampton (either way don't think it's them)

the black keys? ;) jk they probably won't show up anywhere this year at this point

Edited by young_contra

7 hours ago, Yokai said:

heyyyyyyy, I wouldn't mind if they choose The Libertines again ;). What a great performance they gave on that day.

I'd be very happy with the Libertines! I got the impression that them as a headline act wasn't a great sell with the local crowd though and was a last minute booking.

Florence surprisingly not playing TRNSMT though! Thought she would have being a near certainty with their lack of options knocking about, so there's still hope that she'll pop up at NOS. Hope to me anyway...

These days announces are really weak but this is a very strong line up: saturday with SP, YORKE, IVER, CHEMIC BRO AND IDLES for me it's one of the strongest days of the year and i don't talk for my taste just a musical opinion. CURE are huge with many interesting undercard; maybe it's necessary a stong name for the second day. Last it's seems ridicolous make a confront with festival and line up with double the price tickets and easier geo positions. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

So it seems that Blitz were partially right, I know that a lot of people don´t trust them , I´m also skeptical abou them but them saying that Eddie Vedder will probably play a festival show here in Portugal is coming to be a reality. 

Rock in Rio maybe? 

9 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

So it seems that Blitz were partially right, I know that a lot of people don´t trust them , I´m also skeptical abou them but them saying that Eddie Vedder will probably play a festival show here in Portugal is coming to be a reality. 

His tour ends in London 

Facts:
 - Eddie Vedder in recent years likes to start or end the Tours in Portugal.

- NOS Alive, formerly called Optimus Alive, started in 2007 with the name of Oeiras Alive, then "Alive" because? First major band of the Festival in 2006 and the first day was the Pearl Jam and one of the most iconic songs is "Alive" as everyone knows. Fact is a special affection, but Eddie in his own name only acted in SuperBock SuperRock in Alive so with the Pearl Jam.

- Last headliners of NOS Alive 2018 was on 31 January and was the Arctic Monkeys, will this week?

- 6 or 7 bands are missing for Main Stage, 8 on Second Stage 

2 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Facts:
 - Eddie Vedder in recent years likes to start or end the Tours in Portugal.

- NOS Alive, formerly called Optimus Alive, started in 2007 with the name of Oeiras Alive, then "Alive" because? First major band of the Festival in 2006 and the first day was the Pearl Jam and one of the most iconic songs is "Alive" as everyone knows. Fact is a special affection, but Eddie in his own name only acted in SuperBock SuperRock in Alive so with the Pearl Jam.

- Last headliners of NOS Alive 2018 was on 31 January and was the Arctic Monkeys, will this week?

- 6 or 7 bands are missing for Main Stage, 8 on Second Stage 

As someone previously said, his tour is ending in London. Besides, don't see why he wouldn't have been confirmed when he was announced for Firenze. Don't think he will be here at all and if he is he won't headline. Don't count on him

1 hour ago, young_contra said:

Como alguém disse anteriormente, sua turnê está terminando em Londres. Além disso, não vejo por que ele não teria sido confirmado quando foi anunciado para Firenze. Não pense que ele estará aqui e se ele for, ele não será o principal. Não conte com ele

Last time he finished the tour in London because he had canceled the concert in London in the middle of the Tour.

Firenze at the band level does not match much with NOS Alive

Edited by Daniel Ferreira