NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

22 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Mumford were ruled out from the beggining at Nos Alive because they already have a show this year in Portugal. Haven´t heard any news about RHCP and SOAD (people were talking about them) so they are also ruled out.

At this point Florence, Black Keys, Interpol and Tame Impala are big headliner/co headliner contenders, let´s wait and see what will happen but in my opinion we´ll get at least 2 of those names. 

TBK and Flo would be my bet

3 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yeah, that‘s what I thought. But I can‘t find them. Is this rumors from Lazaretto / the Azkena forum?

Rumours on the Mad Cool thread, the one on efestivals ; I didn't find it on foroazkenarock. They came with the artist who performed in the 60s just before Iggy Pop was announced, so I judged them positively

21 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Rumours on the Mad Cool thread, the one on efestivals ; I didn't find it on foroazkenarock. They came with the artist who performed in the 60s just before Iggy Pop was announced, so I judged them positively

Ah got it! But I think 1986 were the Chems, weren‘t they?

Edit: No, they formed in 1989. Interesting.

Edit: Found it on the other thread. Hint was 1989. Robyn and Chems were announced. So 2007 and 2001 left. Praying for The Black Keys. But I doubt it.

Edited by Karlos12345

The Black Keys are on a indefinite hiatus and they are very unlikely to have a tour this summer. I really want them to come back but there is not a single rumour yet. The website that has the ACL's lineup can be easily edited by any user. It is like the fake lineups on songkick that shows up before lineup announcements.

13 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Ah got it! But I think 1986 were the Chems, weren‘t they?

Edit: No, they formed in 1989. Interesting.

Edit: Found it on the other thread. Hint was 1989. Robyn and Chems were announced. So 2007 and 2001 left. Praying for The Black Keys. But I doubt it.

Yes my bad

Anyone think blood red shoes could play? They have a new album and tour this month and would be great on the second stage in the evening. I got to meet the singer last time they played Leeds she was lovely.

On 12/31/2018 at 1:10 AM, joaommaia said:

Vampire Weekend will probably have two bands playing after them.

For me, it's a little bit obvious that the last headliner will be the same as the band that will co-headline with Bon Iver at Mad Cool. Maybe a second big band will be add... but Vampire Weekend is not a name I'm seeing opening for the headliner. 

How would this work, with Vampire Weekend under Bon Iver at Mad Cool?

Edit: Never mind. I guess its Thurs headliner at Madcool, Friday at NOS. Definitely think it's Florence, but as earlier in the thread that would mean 11th,12th,13th gigs in three different countries.

Edited by jplewes

1 hour ago, jplewes said:

How would this work, with Vampire Weekend under Bon Iver at Mad Cool?

Edit: Never mind. I guess its Thurs headliner at Madcool, Friday at NOS. Definitely think it's Florence, but as earlier in the thread that would mean 11th,12th,13th gigs in three different countries.

Can´t see the problem of them playing 3 consecutive gigs, I think they already did it last year, and at this moment I can´t see another headliner than Florence.

7 hours ago, Red Day said:

I saw Black Keys at Glastonbury few years ago. I was really excited about seeing them but thought they were really poor live. 

I used to be a big fan of The Black Keys, I still like their music but their live shows are very bad, like really boring, I went to their concert in Portugal and they were so shitty that I went to see another band. And they´re are not very big, I mean they´re pretty famous in Portugal but not headliner material, so bringing them won´t sell out any ticket day.

Edited by festivalguy97
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I used to be a big fan of The Black Keys, I still like their music but their live shows are very bad, like really boring, I went to their concert in Portugal and they were so shitty that I went to see another band. And they´re are not very big, I mean they´re pretty famous in Portugal but not headliner material, so bringing them won´t sell out any ticket day.

Same here last time I saw them in Belgium on 2014, I left the show to take a beer. Better with a beer. But with a sangria it must be fantastic. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tremousse said:

So RHCP and Mumfords ruled out of Mad Cool (cf the other thread) 

Predictions evolve... 

With the tryptic 2007 - 2001 - 1986, I expect Florence + The Machine (2007), a Black Keys comeback (2001), and the third one (1986)... Drake/Green Day/Lady Gaga? 

The Killers?