NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

12 minutes ago, clasher said:

Doing both Mad Cool and Doctor Music, Greta van Fleet ruled out, unless they do 3 nights in a row. 

Shame, because Led Zep Jr would certainly address the lack of rock on the bill. 

They're woeful - wouldn't address the lack of rock on the line-up at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Doing both Mad Cool and Doctor Music, Greta van Fleet ruled out, unless they do 3 nights in a row. 

Shame, because Led Zep Jr would certainly address the lack of rock on the bill. 

Doctor Music is a 4-day festival (thursday-sunday) so they could still play the 3 without playing 3 nights in a row

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, spacedementia said:

Doctor Music is a 4-day festival (thursday-sunday) so they could still play the 3 without playing 3 nights in a row

I think it isn't because the first day is just the "opening party" with the Smashing Pumpkins, at least as much as I know, however the main part does run Fri-Sun, so you're right. 

Fuck. The Strokes thing makes me so sad. 

2 minutes ago, weirdfishes said:

Maybe if the Strokes play on Sunday on Dr Music they can do thursday/friday on BBK/NOS

Really doubt that, I guess they can play at another big festival here in Portugal called Super Bock Super Rock, it´s 1 week later that Nos Alive and they can be headliners, so for me they are ruled out of Nos Alive.

Edited by festivalguy97
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, weirdfishes said:

Maybe if the Strokes play on Sunday on Dr Music they can do thursday/friday on BBK/NOS

There is still hope, however not much. Casablancas would have to do 4 gigs in 4 days with the Voidz in Bilbao too... 

P.s.: the smashing pumpkins are doing NOS, Mad Cool and Doctor too, as was pointed out in Mad Cool thread... 

Edited by clasher

3 minutes ago, clasher said:

There is still hope, however not much. Casablancas would have to do 4 gigs in 4 days with the Voidz in Bilbao too... 

P.s.: the smashing pumpkins are doing NOS, Mad Cool and Doctor too, as was pointed out in Mad Cool thread... 

And they're playing 3 consecutive days (thu-fri-sat)

Seeing as we seem to be back to square one with whose going to headline.....2019 is 20 years since Blink 182 released Enema of the State and 25 years since Green Day released Dookie. I reckon either could pop up in January with anniversary tour dates. Just hope they stay away from Nos..?

2 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

Seeing as we seem to be back to square one with whose going to headline.....2019 is 20 years since Blink 182 released Enema of the State and 25 years since Green Day released Dookie. I reckon either could pop up in January with anniversary tour dates. Just hope they stay away from Nos..?

Green Day doing Dookie in full would be mega though.

Edited by jparx