NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

"The Strokes plotting "global comeback" for 2019" - https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/12/the-strokes-global-comeback-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3-Fq2Jt71vzV63-s7s7BWAqD20IvjABmdZfZMBUgJS0TWEvNLrbP9P_Zw

This might be relevant, however, let's not forget the whole exclusivity thing 

Edited by young_contra

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

"The Strokes plotting "global comeback" for 2019" - https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/12/the-strokes-global-comeback-2019/?fbclid=IwAR3-Fq2Jt71vzV63-s7s7BWAqD20IvjABmdZfZMBUgJS0TWEvNLrbP9P_Zw

This might be relevant, however, let us not forget the whole exclusivity thing 

Certainly gives me hope I'll be seeing them somewhere, at least. Must be a U.K. date in there somewhere so if they aren't at NOS I'd probably go Glagow, London or anywhere in between :lol:

57 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I don't want to read too much into the order here but all three of Saturdays big acts are above Vampire Weekend, maybe still a couple of big acts for the Friday then? I was thinking it would just be one headliner above them. 

Vampire Weekend will most likely have two more acts playing after them, the second one being the headliner

27 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Another big announcement tomoroow? 

Logically we could expect something good, maybe not a headliner but not a small name! Let's see what happens! Maybe they're gonna add middle-sized names and a big name on Friday to be ready for Christmas