NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

Was half hoping for New Order! And a bit disappointed that The 1975 won't be there too. Thought they would have been certainties. Would have liked Metronomy, FJM and Car Seat Headrest too but can't say I was really expecting any of them.

Really hoping that Travis Scott doesn't get announced for this! Popping up at a few headline spots around the festival. Bit worried that he'll be announced as a headliner for it considering the small pool of headliners knocking about.

2 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Was half hoping for New Order! And a bit disappointed that The 1975 won't be there too. Thought they would have been certainties. Would have liked Metronomy, FJM and Car Seat Headrest too but can't say I was really expecting any of them.

Really hoping that Travis Scott doesn't get announced for this! Popping up at a few headline spots around the festival. Bit worried that he'll be announced as a headliner for it considering the small pool of headliners knocking about.

Same here. It would be a real shame. My optimistic gut instinct tell me they must have some sort of surprise. I'd rather have Post Malone here instead of Travis Scott

Well if Travis Scott is really to be a headliner I could understand that they haven't announced him yet as they want to move as many tickets as possible before they dissapoint us :D

I don't think that will be the case though, at least I sincerely hope so. There was no shitty trap headliner on the bill so far, no need to start this year. 

Gotta be someone with some sort of embargo, really... 

P.s.: They're advertising public transport tickets on Instagram today and since they post 1 thing each day we can rule out an announcment (not that I expexted it). 

Edited by clasher

35 minutes ago, clasher said:

Well if Travis Scott is really to be a headliner I could understand that they haven't announced him yet as they want to move as many tickets as possible before they dissapoint us :D

I don't think that will be the case though, at least I sincerely hope so. There was no shitty trap headliner on the bill so far, no need to start this year. 

Gotta be someone with some sort of embargo, really... 

P.s.: They're advertising public transport tickets on Instagram today and since they post 1 thing each day we can rule out an announcment (not that I expexted it). 

The Weekend and Imagine Dragons headlined and co headlined the festival in last years, can´t see why they can´t bring  Travis Scott, and he is huge now, but I doubt that they will risk like that 

Edited by festivalguy97

I have a horrible feeling my knee jerk reaction to book tickets after the Bon Iver announcement is going to be a regret. ? Love Bon, like Jorja Smith and am interested in seeing the Cure and everyyything else I wouldn't bother with so far. I went in 16 and loved it, and last years lineup was obviously great, but I'm worried :( 

OMG can't believe this! Take all my money now! ?

They will open for The Cure, for sure. This is (for me) the greatest Portuguese band of all time. They broke up almost 20 years ago and they're still THE band.

They probably will play their second album and b-sides. Something like this, but shorter: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ornatos-violeta/2012/praia-do-tabuao-paredes-de-coura-portugal-23dc1c2b.html

Edited by joaommaia
  • Upvote 1