NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

5 minutes ago, clasher said:

Wouldn't even mind Florence headlining, if Tame Impala and Interpol subbed ? 

One quick question - if I buy the 5 night camping (it says 10-11-12-13-14), that means checking in on Wednesday (10) and leaving on Monday (15), right? 10-14 is four nights by my very complex calculations, that's why I'm confused ?

The nights of 10th,11th,12th,13th and 14th is defo 5 nights ?

Just now, festivalguy97 said:

Billie Ellish was confirmed to be playing in Portugal without revealing the place so she could end up at Nos Alive.

I also heard a small rumour that Travis Scott could come again to Portugal, can´t see him in NPS or Super Bock as he played there so he could end up at Nos Alive. 

Where was she confirmed? I saw it on a news page but that one doesn't have THAT much status and credibility here in Portugal, I guess. Portuguese Twitter's buzzing over the recent rumour of Billie being at NOS Alive.

About Travis uhmmmm idk, NOS Alive has never bet on hip hop and I hardly see that happening so soon.

3 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Where was she confirmed? I saw it on a news page but that one doesn't have THAT much status and credibility here in Portugal, I guess. Portuguese Twitter's buzzing over the recent rumour of Billie being at NOS Alive.

About Travis uhmmmm idk, NOS Alive has never bet on hip hop and I hardly see that happening so soon.

I´ve seen it on one page on Facebook, not the outlet one you´re talking about. 

Yes, I´m also skeptical about Travis, that´s why I mentioned as a "small rumour"

“Thom Yorke, one of the names most coveted by the Portuguese public, has just confirmed its presence in the 13th edition of NOS Alive. Together with producer and long-time collaborator Nigel Godrich and visual artist Tarik Barri, the British singer will climb to Palco Sagres on July 13 with a show that covers his solo works The Eraser and Tomorrow's Modern Boxes as well like AMOK, from the Atom's For Peace project.“

Doesn’t look like a dj set. Seems to be the same sort of set he’s been playing the past 6 months.

Good booking for the Sagres Stage. Shaping up nicely that last day so not a certainty I’ll catch him but can’t grumble at this addition. 

1 minute ago, stylishkids said:

“Thom Yorke, one of the names most coveted by the Portuguese public, has just confirmed its presence in the 13th edition of NOS Alive. Together with producer and long-time collaborator Nigel Godrich and visual artist Tarik Barri, the British singer will climb to Palco Sagres on July 13 with a show that covers his solo works The Eraser and Tomorrow's Modern Boxes as well like AMOK, from the Atom's For Peace project.“

Doesn’t look like a dj set. Seems to be the same sort of set he’s been playing the past 6 months.

Good booking for the Sagres Stage. Shaping up nicely that last day so not a certainty I’ll catch him but can’t grumble at this addition. 

Grrrr the one that NOS Primavera Sound would've had this year