NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

20 hours ago, alan_ts said:

For those who were questioning (me included) what's the status of TSP, I found a sponsored poster on fb that put them just below The Cure and above Bon Iver, unfortunately I didn't save it :( 

FB_IMG_1543937260895.jpg

That poster doesn't really tell us anything. The Cure are headlining 11th, TSP and Bon Iver are both playing on the 13th and they're all the same size font. Could potentially mean that TSP and Bon Iver are co headliners. I think that would mean they have someone big as the Friday headliner.

6 minutes ago, moz4pm said:

Could potentially mean that TSP and Bon Iver are co headliners. I think that would mean they have someone big as the Friday headliner.

And we potentially know that TSP are bigger than Bon Iver so we shouldn't expect a (another) coheadliner together with them :)

2 hours ago, moz4pm said:

That poster doesn't really tell us anything. The Cure are headlining 11th, TSP and Bon Iver are both playing on the 13th and they're all the same size font. Could potentially mean that TSP and Bon Iver are co headliners. I think that would mean they have someone big as the Friday headliner.

Agree. TSP/Bon Iver reminds me of this year's QOTSA/The National structure, albeit a little weak in my opinion, that's why I hope for another headliner that day (which is unlikely). 

As for thr second day, I suspect we'll get someone big that hasn't been announced yet, for example RHCP with an album due next year (just a guess). 

Probably about a third of Mad Cool's undercard too, and I hope for one or two surprises (kind of like Tame Impala at Mad Cool 18).

7 minutes ago, clasher said:

Agree. TSP/Bon Iver reminds me of this year's QOTSA/The National structure, albeit a little weak in my opinion, that's why I hope for another headliner that day (which is unlikely). 

As for thr second day, I suspect we'll get someone big that hasn't been announced yet, for example RHCP with an album due next year (just a guess). 

Probably about a third of Mad Cool's undercard too, and I hope for one or two surprises (kind of like Tame Impala at Mad Cool 18).

Don´t forget about Florence, she might end up at Nos Alive and not at Mad Cool, who knows

54 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Don´t forget about Florence, she might end up at Nos Alive and not at Mad Cool, who knows

Well she plays BST on the Saturday, so if she supports The Cure fine, but she surely couldn't be the Friday's headliner. I mean The Cure/Florence/TSP/Bon Iver would be a maaaaaasive step down from the previous years...

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Well she plays BST on the Saturday, so if she supports The Cure fine, but she surely couldn't be the Friday's headliner. I mean The Cure/Florence/TSP/Bon Iver would be a maaaaaasive step down from the previous years...

It wouldn't be a step down if they have a cohead with Flo and another headliner on TSP/Bon Iver day...

2 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

It wouldn't be a step down if they have a cohead with Flo and another headliner on TSP/Bon Iver day...

Well agree totally, I meant if the four were all there was of the headliners. 

Would certainly be in for your version, unless they "surprise" us with some trap crap :D

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Well agree totally, I meant if the four were all there was of the headliners. 

Would certainly be in for your version, unless they "surprise" us with some trap crap :D

Ahah the only EDM act that would be a good shout imo would be Swedish House Mafia cause they've been absent a long time and I'm convinced that they can raise many voices. Please nothing like The Weekend in 2017 x) 

We're only in December so some great things are coming :) I'd be curious to know what's DMF's surprise! 

I'm wondering if there are some djs during the night; I've seen the past editions had lots of Ed Banger Record and Boys Noize Record artists on Clubbing Stage, but seeing the last two years I don't know a single act. 

9 minutes ago, poly_ana said:

I was hoping for Interpol and Impala playing this year, but now as they are doing Prima is it still  possible?

If NOS Primavera Sound doesn't bring them I can totally see them doing NOS Alive. CHVRCHES, Arctic Monkeys and The National were at Primavera Sound Barcelona and NOS Alive this year!

Edited by diogozsz

Wouldn't even mind Florence headlining, if Tame Impala and Interpol subbed ? 

One quick question - if I buy the 5 night camping (it says 10-11-12-13-14), that means checking in on Wednesday (10) and leaving on Monday (15), right? 10-14 is four nights by my very complex calculations, that's why I'm confused ?