NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

2 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

I think there’s got to be a few headline sized acts that haven’t announced anything yet, there’s not enough to go around at the minute ? So he could be one of them along with hopefully The Strokes/Black Key’s.

If the guy who teased the Kendrick information got it right, he'll be announced for Lollapalooza today.

And yup, I'm still hopeful The Strokes will do this.

Just now, diogozsz said:

If the guy who teased the Kendrick information got it right, he'll be announced for Lollapalooza today. 

And yup, I'm still hopeful The Strokes will do this.

Which Lollapalooza is announcing today? Guessing not Berlin but there's about eight of them now!

Yeah me too, I've never seen The Cure (which will probably change at Glasto before NOS anyway) so if The Strokes, who I havent seen either, are another headliner I'm not really bothered about the third. Hopefully there's a reasonable batch of acts before New Year, I want to get flights sorted for wherever I go as soon as I can really.

3 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

Which Lollapalooza is announcing today? Guessing not Berlin but there's about eight of them now!

Yeah me too, I've never seen The Cure (which will probably change at Glasto before NOS anyway) so if The Strokes, who I havent seen either, are another headliner I'm not really bothered about the third. Hopefully there's a reasonable batch of acts before New Year, I want to get flights sorted for wherever I go as soon as I can really.

The whole south american Lollapalooza circuit is announcing the lineup today at 2PM UK Time.

I'm hoping for announcements next week, if we don't get them this will get ridiculous.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, diogozsz said:

The whole south american Lollapalooza circuit is announcing the lineup today at 2PM UK Time.

I'm hoping for announcements next week, if we don't get them this will get ridiculous.

Are any of the rumoured acts Pearl Jam size in Portugal? Kendrick, Strokes, Florence, Neil Young etc?

I've sorted my flights out for it. Was going to sort the tickets out when I get paid next week but I might leave it till the end of January if there's no chance of an early sell out like last year.

19 minutes ago, stylishkids said:

Are any of the rumoured acts Pearl Jam size in Portugal? Kendrick, Strokes, Florence, Neil Young etc?

I've sorted my flights out for it. Was going to sort the tickets out when I get paid next week but I might leave it till the end of January if there's no chance of an early sell out like last year.

Kendrick could work out with a strong sub just like The Weeknd did with The xx last year.