DT Project Coursework - Festival Cleanliness

NHodges250

Hi there

What's a DT project? 

Can you amend your questionnaire so that I don't have to give my email address?

I'm not sure what answers you would expect from a forum of random festival goers to question 3 since most of us have little concept of the organisation behind a festival.

What sort of method of hygiene improvement are you looking to develop?

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Quark said:

If anyone has any tips on how I can get home on the Monday without looking like Tom Hanks in Cast Away I'd be grateful.

That's easy - just pack a Ra Ra skirt in your bag and don't get tempted to put it on until the Monday morning. When Monday morning arrives, just pop on the Ra Ra skirt, and your good to go. No more looking like Tom Hanks in Cast Away, in one fell swoop. It'll not stop those odd looks you get from the 'Clean People' in service stations though. They'll still be looking at you like you were something they trod in.

I don't have a google account not so I’m not going to do your questionaire. 

But I’ll offer the following for free, onsite for two weeks you can easily survive on wetwipes, saunas, hand sanitiser and Imodium. 

Humans are pretty well designed for surviving festivals. 

4 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I think that may be the reason that this thread has degenerated in to farce - not that the three question survey wasn't farcical in itself.

Most threads degenerate into farce. This one just didn't take very long

Good luck but I'll wager you'll miss a load of responses by using a survey site that requires you to sign in. Sorry not done - for this reason. 

Learning point. Don't be buying milk off  the Yogster! 

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Good luck but I'll wager you'll miss a load of responses by using a survey site that requires you to sign in. Sorry not done - for this reason. 

Learning point. Don't be buying milk off  the Yogster! 

Yeah, I gave up when it asked me for my email address too.

Well, since my idea to make my fortune via milk has fell at the first hurdle, vodka anyone?

Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-09.42.50.png

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Yeah, I gave up when it asked me for my email address too.

Well, since my idea to make my fortune via milk has fell at the first hurdle, vodka anyone?

Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-09.42.50.png

Yeah! I love a vodka and coke! Rack em up! 

6 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Yeah! I love a vodka and coke! Rack em up! 

Hello semmtexx,

I'd certainly buy you a vodka and coke if we ever met, however I'd steer clear of the Novichock vodka (I posted it as a joke about the Novichock virus and the whole head to toe body suit). Looking at that vodka in the photo - 75% by volume!! That stuff is probably as lethal as the Novichok virus is!! :)

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello semmtexx,

I'd certainly buy you a vodka and coke if we ever met, however I'd steer clear of the Novichock vodka (I posted it as a joke about the Novichock virus and the whole head to toe body suit). Looking at that vodka in the photo - 75% by volume!! That stuff is probably as lethal as the Novichok virus is!! :)

Morning Yog. I'd love to share a drink with you! ?

To tell the truth I hadn't noticed (until you then said) that it was Novichock vodka!

Edited by semmtexx