Self Confirmed for 2019

paddyclark

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

They don't follow me but @Gnomicide retweeted so they could follow the thingy?

They are indeed Thingy followers, along with a multitude of other international stars.

I've picked up a few other little acts recently, mainly ones I've never heard of. Always makes me wonder if they've got a gig at Glastonbury or are just punters.

Edited by Gnomicide

41 minutes ago, bucko said:

Hobo Jones And The Junkyard Dogs said at beautiful days they had just been booked for glastonbury 2019.

They are part of the furniture really but i still love that drunken singalong in the avalon cafe at midnight on saturday.

Excellent. I'd seen Neil had them as a SR but didn't know where it came from.

3 hours ago, bucko said:

Hobo Jones And The Junkyard Dogs said at beautiful days they had just been booked for glastonbury 2019.

They are part of the furniture really but i still love that drunken singalong in the avalon cafe at midnight on saturday.

Didn't even bother asking Mik Artistik :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

It may have just been an off the cuff remark but I'd say there's good reason to think it may be more than that. One to keep an eye on I guess.

I think we'll certainly see LG moved upto SR when Neil hits pc again and no doubt the Macca dates in the usa will stir a bit. It's very convenient and there is a massive gap of no dates between December and end of May time.

• 2 weeks later...

So Kylie has self confirmed apparently - any official source yet? I'm guessing Glastonbury might confirm with the ticket info later? Feels a bit early for even a legends first announcement but I'm sure The Thingy can verify...

Would love to see Kylie so pretty chuffed with this for a start. Nick Cave a shoe-in for sub/headline (we can and will dream) to reprise that duet. You heard it here first.