Worst Album Covers

Quark

So @DiscothequeDave's comment in the New Music thread about the cover of the new Lemon Twigs album got me thinking...worst album covers of all time. Clearly there have been some horrors over the years.  In the time to kill before the rumour mill really kicks off, do we have any contenders? I'll chuck this one into the ring because, well, look at it FFS.

worst-album-covers-svetlana.jpg.d7ad97a6c58fa2ae3c73bbc5fac3228a.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

So @DiscothequeDave's comment in the New Music thread about the cover of the new Lemon Twigs album got me thinking...worst album covers of all time. Clearly there have been some horrors over the years.  In the time to kill before the rumour mill really kicks off, do we have any contenders? I'll chuck this one into the ring because, well, look at it FFS.

worst-album-covers-svetlana.jpg.d7ad97a6c58fa2ae3c73bbc5fac3228a.jpg

For the record, the reason why I said it's one of the worst is because it's nothing like it should be. It's like it's been done by someone who's never seen or heard the band. 

Hard to look past this one for me 

Image result for worst album covers

3 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

For the record, the reason why I said it's one of the worst is because it's nothing like it should be. It's like it's been done by someone who's never seen or heard the band. 

I dunno, from the sound of that first track it might just fit the whole shebang!

Edited by Quark

i know it's easy just to search google images for this stuff - there's no shortage.  but here's one that i remember coming out, no pun intended, about, what, 25 years ago and has haunted me ever since.

R-1462534-1451310986-9826.jpeg.jpg

edit - i just checked and it was released in 1999.

Edited by fatyeti24

4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

i know it's easy just to search google images for this stuff - there's no shortage.

I used the Google search to kick start the thread, but be interesting to see any that people have from their own minds.  I'd never seen the YYY one before or whatever the hell Gumby posted!