Problem with registration

Spacey

Just wondering if anyone else is having problem with registration. I’ve been registered before but it’s run out. I’ve now tried 3 times. Got the e mail thanking me for registering and saying I will get another when my photo is approved but that’s it. I’ve waited the 3 days each time. Looked in junk etc but nothing. What’s going on? There is no one to contact to ask!

I'd contact SeeTickets:

All public ticket sales and registration are managed by the Festival’s nominated ticket agency – Seetickets.The Festival Office does not have access to information about individual bookings or transactions.  If you have an enquiry specific to registration or your ticket purchase, please contact Seetickets, via their Customer Services Page or call 0115 896 0073.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

What about the phone number above? 0115 896 0073

I’ll try that. Thanks. Couldn’t find it when I went direct to Seetickets and missed it in your post. I’ve e mailed them for now

by the way where did that quote with the phone number on come from? I’ve been looking everywhere on Glastonbury site and Seetickets site for a way to contact them and didn’t see that 

Edited by Spacey

41 minutes ago, Spacey said:

I’ll try that. Thanks. Couldn’t find it when I went direct to Seetickets and missed it in your post. I’ve e mailed them for now

by the way where did that quote with the phone number on come from? I’ve been looking everywhere on Glastonbury site and Seetickets site for a way to contact them and didn’t see that 

Clicked Contact from the main menu, then from there selected "other enquiries" from the "in this section" menu, then clicked the "our contact form" in the body of the article.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

Edited by stuartbert two hats

I've been waiting over a week for the first one, 6 days for the second and 3 working days for the third.

Just phoned them and it sounds like they can't get through them quick enough. They have lots to check.

Edited by Spacey

• 2 weeks later...
On 10 July 2018 at 11:58 AM, Spacey said:

I've been waiting over a week for the first one, 6 days for the second and 3 working days for the third.

Just phoned them and it sounds like they can't get through them quick enough. They have lots to check.

That sounds ominous for T day :(

8 hours ago, MrZigster said:

That sounds ominous for T day :(

Nahh - could just be the worried well, ie people who went last year just think they need to reregister rather than it rolls on.