Jump to content
jamj

Free reusable water bottles

Recommended Posts

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

By my ticket number it looks like they're almost half gone

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jamj said:

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

By my ticket number it looks like they're almost half gone

Cheers, didn’t know about this :-)

Bottle 4901 ordered.

Can anyone remind where the taps are once your in the arena ?

Normally plenty falling from the sky but I don’t remember seeing free water points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jamj said:

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

By my ticket number it looks like they're almost half gone

Good advice, mine is ordered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Cheers, didn’t know about this ?

Bottle 4901 ordered.

Can anyone remind where the taps are once your in the arena ?

Normally plenty falling from the sky but I don’t remember seeing free water points.

 

I don’t remember seeing any in the arena, but I reckon that they’ll be more visible with the push to rescue plastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 11:35 AM, jamj said:

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

By my ticket number it looks like they're almost half gone

Thanks. Got mine on order now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JID said:

you reckon they will allow these in the arena? 

I reckon you’ll need to take them in empty and fill up from water points.....otherwise they’d be ideal for smuggling ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a water point in the arena. If you’re looking at the main stage, go left, they’re in a corner to the left of the toilets. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

There is a water point in the arena. If you’re looking at the main stage, go left, they’re in a corner to the left of the toilets. 

That's the only one I've ever spotted too. There's nowhere near enough of them, either in the arena or the campsite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Globalist said:

That's the only one I've ever spotted too. There's nowhere near enough of them, either in the arena or the campsite.

I agree. Maybe there will be more this year with not wanting single use plastics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, SloopJohnB said:

I reckon you’ll need to take them in empty and fill up from water points.....otherwise they’d be ideal for smuggling ?

They were handing out clear water pouches last year and never checked them. I'm sure most people filled them with vodka before going in. 

The blue bottles look like they'll open up more options of drinks that can be smuggled. 

KC must have the most lenient searches going into the arena ever. Some people got 5l kegs in whilst plenty of people also got glass into the arena. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So according to the latest map there is the grand total of 2 free water points in the arena!

They comittment to reducing single use plastic is not massive is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

So according to the latest map there is the grand total of 2 free water points in the arena!

They comittment to reducing single use plastic is not massive is it?

Is one to the left of the main stage as you look at it as we thought ?

where is the other one ?

Apologies for my laziness :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Is one to the left of the main stage as you look at it as we thought ?

where is the other one ?

Apologies for my laziness ?

Yes... and round near the real ale tent at Emporers entrance. Hmmm, real ale tent has moved too! @bottonrob is this still the meeting place on saturday? It has moved hasn’t it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Yes... and round near the real ale tent at Emporers entrance. Hmmm, real ale tent has moved too! @bottonrob is this still the meeting place on saturday? It has moved hasn’t it? 

The people said main real ale tent so that is where we shall be! No word from the likes of @ramragonor @thurlow84 yet though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Ramragon has taken a year off ! Sold his tickets!

? that surprises me! He’s a regular. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Yes... and round near the real ale tent at Emporers entrance.

Cheers :-)

Gonna have to drink loads of water this year to combat the hot, dry conditions.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...