Free reusable water bottles

jamj

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

By my ticket number it looks like they're almost half gone

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, jamj said:

There's 10,000 water bottles being given away free for anyone that doesn't know, you order through the KC website and get a print at home ticket to take and swap for the bottle at the festival, looks like they are logo'd.

Cheers, didn’t know about this :-)

Bottle 4901 ordered.

Can anyone remind where the taps are once your in the arena ?

Normally plenty falling from the sky but I don’t remember seeing free water points.

21 hours ago, jamj said:

Good advice, mine is ordered.

35 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Cheers, didn’t know about this ?

Bottle 4901 ordered.

Can anyone remind where the taps are once your in the arena ?

Normally plenty falling from the sky but I don’t remember seeing free water points.

I don’t remember seeing any in the arena, but I reckon that they’ll be more visible with the push to rescue plastic

On 7/7/2018 at 11:35 AM, jamj said:

Thanks. Got mine on order now. 

10 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

There is a water point in the arena. If you’re looking at the main stage, go left, they’re in a corner to the left of the toilets. 

That's the only one I've ever spotted too. There's nowhere near enough of them, either in the arena or the campsite.

On 7/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, SloopJohnB said:

I reckon you’ll need to take them in empty and fill up from water points.....otherwise they’d be ideal for smuggling ?

They were handing out clear water pouches last year and never checked them. I'm sure most people filled them with vodka before going in. 

The blue bottles look like they'll open up more options of drinks that can be smuggled. 

KC must have the most lenient searches going into the arena ever. Some people got 5l kegs in whilst plenty of people also got glass into the arena. 

2 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

So according to the latest map there is the grand total of 2 free water points in the arena!

They comittment to reducing single use plastic is not massive is it?

Is one to the left of the main stage as you look at it as we thought ?

where is the other one ?

Apologies for my laziness :-)

5 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Is one to the left of the main stage as you look at it as we thought ?

where is the other one ?

Apologies for my laziness ?

Yes... and round near the real ale tent at Emporers entrance. Hmmm, real ale tent has moved too! @bottonrob is this still the meeting place on saturday? It has moved hasn’t it? 

4 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Yes... and round near the real ale tent at Emporers entrance. Hmmm, real ale tent has moved too! @bottonrob is this still the meeting place on saturday? It has moved hasn’t it? 

The people said main real ale tent so that is where we shall be! No word from the likes of @ramragonor @thurlow84 yet though