pie_and_a_pint

'Female, not British' artist for Sunday legend slot

Doesn't excite me the way Dolly or Lionel did, but I'll still pop along if nothing else floats my boat, she has a few bangers.

Whilst Kylie wasn't top of my list (DiRo's chance of making an appearance is getting slimmer), it'll be a good turn out and hopefully she can step up for it. Doesn't strike me as the most charismatic; but if she can pull off a permanent face of shock at the size of the crowd and knock back a glass of vino in one, she'll be fine!! 

2 minutes ago, jyoung said:

No party if she doesn't play Step Back In Time.

FTFY

Looked like I popped back to check on efests at just the right time. How exciting to have more confirmed acts.

I hope she plays Hand on Your Heart. Classic.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Doesn't excite me the way Dolly or Lionel did, but I'll still pop along if nothing else floats my boat, she has a few bangers.

Yeh same here, Dolly, Lionel, Chic, then to Kylie....😐

Oh well, hopefully a sunny Sunday afternoon chilling at rhe Pyramid with a special cigarette and potential remaining booze, bit of Kylie in the background, could think of worse days!

34 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

The absolute state of some of the comments on social media. "Glad we didn't get tickets now", "Stormzy and Kylie headlining, what is it, TOTP?". Hilarious. 

They'll all be glued to the TV come June

4 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Oh well, hopefully a sunny Sunday afternoon chilling at rhe Pyramid with a special cigarette and potential remaining booze, bit of Kylie in the background, could think of worse days!

Could think of better days also... Like going hard Saturday night and sleeping in not having to get to the pyramid for the legend slot 😋 she ain't no Barry Gibb or Lionel Richie 

So far the acts announced are freeing up ime for Glasto exploration and I'm not going to lie that's not a bad thing. 

Edited by Havors

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Do Primark do shiny gold hot-pants for ageing Scottish blokes?

I managed to find sequined hot pants to fit my fat arse- sure you can find some! Ann Somers sale could be your friend..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Dolly, Lionel and Kylie are all pretty similar type of acts. What makes Kylie any worse? I’d say she’s actually less cheesy than the other two.

Fucking Deeeeeeelighted! Can't wait. Now to pray that the weather is kind for the sea of gold hotpants!!! Yesssss! 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Dolly, Lionel and Kylie are all pretty similar type of acts. What makes Kylie any worse? I’d say she’s actually less cheesy than the other two.

Personal preference. Dolly and Lionel piss on Kylie musically for me. I'll probably be there as I say, unless something takes my eye elsewhere.

I'm no Kylie Minogue fan but let's be honest, all the ingredients are here for a classic Glastonbury moment. A truckload of pop bangers, a spectacular show, 2005's cancellation, kicking cancer's ass, the huge comeback and do you know something? I'll probably be there.

2 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Best ever legend/teatime/legendary afternoon slot booking. 

Feel free to @ me, debate is good. 

Lionel Rich Tea