'Female, not British' artist for Sunday legend slot

pie_and_a_pint

Whilst Kylie wasn't top of my list (DiRo's chance of making an appearance is getting slimmer), it'll be a good turn out and hopefully she can step up for it. Doesn't strike me as the most charismatic; but if she can pull off a permanent face of shock at the size of the crowd and knock back a glass of vino in one, she'll be fine!! 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Doesn't excite me the way Dolly or Lionel did, but I'll still pop along if nothing else floats my boat, she has a few bangers.

Yeh same here, Dolly, Lionel, Chic, then to Kylie....?

Oh well, hopefully a sunny Sunday afternoon chilling at rhe Pyramid with a special cigarette and potential remaining booze, bit of Kylie in the background, could think of worse days!

4 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Oh well, hopefully a sunny Sunday afternoon chilling at rhe Pyramid with a special cigarette and potential remaining booze, bit of Kylie in the background, could think of worse days!

Could think of better days also... Like going hard Saturday night and sleeping in not having to get to the pyramid for the legend slot ? she ain't no Barry Gibb or Lionel Richie 

So far the acts announced are freeing up ime for Glasto exploration and I'm not going to lie that's not a bad thing. 

Edited by Havors

7 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Dolly, Lionel and Kylie are all pretty similar type of acts. What makes Kylie any worse? I’d say she’s actually less cheesy than the other two.

18 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Dolly, Lionel and Kylie are all pretty similar type of acts. What makes Kylie any worse? I’d say she’s actually less cheesy than the other two.

Personal preference. Dolly and Lionel piss on Kylie musically for me. I'll probably be there as I say, unless something takes my eye elsewhere.