I honestly don't know how I'd feel about a Cliff set. You could be looking at

Devil Woman

Wired For Sound

We Don't Talk Anymore

Move It

Livin' Doll

The Young Ones

Summer Holiday

Take those as the "big ones" and throw in the inevitable rock'n'roll classic covers and Mistletoe & Wine for shits and giggles, and you've got a set.

Get the Rik Mayall Young Ones vid on in the background as a duet and you're away.

Throw in Hank and the lads and then you’re talking 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:44 PM, dentalplan said:

elton-john_-diana-ross_-cher_-rock-music

I don't like Elton's music  (I hate it all TBH) and am indifferent regarding his persona. Cher and Diana I warm to more...

I freakin' love this photo though.

It is all about the outfits,

Grace Jones?  No, not a legend by my definition

Cher - yes

Kylie - yes but probably too big still for legend

Madonna - ditto

Diana Ross - perfect

Everyone else mentioned - underwhelming for me.  Some of them aren't at all legends in my eyes.  Wow that sounds harsh but you know what I mean.

36 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Cher - yes

Madonna - ditto

Diana Ross - perfect

Everyone else mentioned - underwhelming for me.  Some of them aren't at all legends in my eyes.  Wow that sounds harsh but you know what I mean.

Kylie would also be the youngest "legend" wouldn't she? Not counting the year The Coors inexplicably played the slot, of course!

On 7/20/2018 at 11:01 PM, Beerqueen said:

Cher - yes

Madonna - ditto

Diana Ross - perfect

It is bold woman that declares Grace Jones as  "No, not a legend" IMHO.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:35 AM, sylvester-901 said:

Grace Jones?

She plays in the UK quite often. Established and has been around for years. Though I'd find a set by her quite underwhelming 

I saw Grace Jones in March, I was surprised to find myself thinking it was quite epic ?

On 7/22/2018 at 1:30 AM, bamber said:

It is bold woman that declares Grace Jones as  "No, not a legend" IMHO.

17 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

She may be a legend but not in the mould of Glasto Sunday teatime legends. Not cheesy or hit-packed enough. She should play 3rd down Pyramid or headline West Holts or something.

Exactly!  Most people (me included) would probably only be able to name that one song by her.  She may be a fantastic, even legendary, performer but not fitting the Glasto Legends slot.

3 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Exactly!  Most people (me included) would probably only be able to name that one song by her.  She may be a fantastic, even legendary, performer but not fitting the Glasto Legends slot.

Dunno why but she really fucking irritates the hell out of me so might be biased but she would suck in the ledge spot. 

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I'm with HMV on this one, can't think of many musicians more irritating that Paloma fucking Faith.

I can't even tell you why she annoys me so much.

Her try hard 'quirkyness', her squeeky voice and her stupid fucking smug little face. 

2 minutes ago, nikkic said:

She’s about as quirky as a Ford Fiesta. An unbearable idiot. 

Exactly! She tries so fucking hard to be quirky but fails miserably. A bit like those fuckers who come and tell you how bleeding mad they are and they are just insufferably boring. 

12 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Let's just expose the myth that Grace is a one hit sorta' girl. Nothing could be further from the truth.