I honestly don't know how I'd feel about a Cliff set. You could be looking at

Devil Woman

Wired For Sound

We Don't Talk Anymore

Move It

Livin' Doll

The Young Ones

Summer Holiday

Take those as the "big ones" and throw in the inevitable rock'n'roll classic covers and Mistletoe & Wine for shits and giggles, and you've got a set.

Get the Rik Mayall Young Ones vid on in the background as a duet and you're away.

Just now, The Nal said:

The first ever British rock and roller has never played the festival. Either has the greatest British rock and roll guitarist - Clapton. 

Something wrong there. 

Starting the countdown timer until someone posts a pic of some gammon...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Nal said:

The first ever British rock and roller has never played the festival. Either has the greatest British rock and roll guitarist - Clapton. 

Something wrong there. 

I know that about a decade or more ago there was a bit of a push on Michael by at least one senior staff member to try and get Clapton '& friends' to play a headline jam-type set ... and Michael didn't have any interest.

Just now, Havors said:

So I seen Kylie announced her UK tour for end of this year... its bound to be her for the legend slot surely?? 

I don't know.  The fact she's still working and releasing shuffles her out of the Legends slot a bit for me, I always feel like it's more of a retrospective.  But her back catalogue definitely lends itself to it.

Seeing her on the tour in Sep with Mrs Q, will feed back then!

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

I don't know.  The fact she's still working and releasing shuffles her out of the Legends slot a bit for me, I always feel like it's more of a retrospective.  But her back catalogue definitely lends itself to it.

Seeing her on the tour in Sep with Mrs Q, will feed back then!

Yeah thats a good point... this is a new album like. Are there that many that could fit the description? Madonna? Diana Ross? Cher? 

25 minutes ago, Havors said:

Yeah thats a good point... this is a new album like. Are there that many that could fit the description? Madonna? Diana Ross? Cher? 

I'm pinning all my hopes on D-Rozzle, although Cher would also be acceptable.