'Female, not British' artist for Sunday legend slot

pie_and_a_pint

I'll throw another name in the mix: Sheryl Crow - has quite a few songs that everyone will know, doesn't typically play a lot of festivals but apparently went down a treat at IOW and posted that she really enjoyed doing it.. So if this booking has been lined up in the past few weeks it could have been a result of that.

2 hours ago, incident said:

I'll throw another name in the mix: Sheryl Crow - has quite a few songs that everyone will know, doesn't typically play a lot of festivals but apparently went down a treat at IOW and posted that she really enjoyed doing it.. So if this booking has been lined up in the past few weeks it could have been a result of that.

Don't think she'd play that specific slot but I certainly wouldn't bet against her playing just before.

54 minutes ago, The Nal said:

I'd never heard Gypsies Tramps & Thieves or Dead Ringer for Love before. 

I wish I hadn't now. 

Were touching on shit 21st birthday party music in a crappy pub function room now with Cher. Dancing about with some drunk auntie.

Oddly specific.

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Someone in the other thread was going to build one to ride around on.  You could coordinate beforehand, meet in the pit and split the costs.  And maybe even find someone to take away the heartache.

Excellent. I've already started saving the cardboard tube from loo rules. 

Footage of Arctic Monkeys playing: black & white, looks a bit post war, grim, everyone's on rations

Footage of Neil Diamond doing Sweet Caroline at the G: an explosion of Technicolor joy that you wish would never end. Psychedelia. All you need is love.

Glastonbury legend slots should be on the Unesco Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity list.