Paul McCartney Tour

UEF

December 12th: Liverpool, UK - Echo Arena
December 14th: Glasgow, UK - SSE Hydro
December 16th: London, UK - O2 Arena

Leaves him nicely set up to do a few more countries and then Glasto in June 2019. He's put the offer out there, Stones-style, and looks to be waiting for Big G to bite...

Edited by UEF

I reckon he's one of those artists that once they've done Glastonbury that's it ,box ticked 

Same as the stones and  Bruce ,I don't expect to see them at the farm again, plus McCartney doesn't that Good anymore .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, russycarps said:

Was going to go see him at the o2 until I saw the prices. Some seats in the top tier are £125! Utterly disgraceful and will ensure the atmosphere will be awful. 

Yeah I saw some in the front row of the upper tier and got very excited until I saw the price. Got a pair for half that further back.

10 hours ago, russycarps said:

Hope you have a good time mate. I saw Leonard cohen from the top tier and had an ace night. 

Cheers pal, if it's half as good as Glasto was (can't believe that was 14 years ago!) then I'll be happy.

Hopefully as it's an all seater gig it won't make too much difference being high up.

36 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Cheers pal, if it's half as good as Glasto was (can't believe that was 14 years ago!) then I'll be happy.

Hopefully as it's an all seater gig it won't make too much difference being high up.

14 years! Jeez. I'm not sure if I'd want him to do Glastonbury again, just in case it wasn't as good. What an amazing set that was. A little while back I was backing up some files and found an old phone recording of me and all my mates singing along to Yesterday during his set. Goosebumps! That said, if he was there I couldn't miss it!

15 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Glasgow show is on Black Friday, so could well get a little raucous.

I see the man himself charging through the crowd, elbowing people out the way, clocking folk over the head with his guitar and stepping over the dead bodies littering the floor to get that sweet, sweet 20% off at the merch stall.