The weath......

SloopJohnB

2 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Good few years back James played Wickerman and it was sunshine all the way apart from the time when James were on when it hammered down start to finish. The water took out one side of the sound system and lots of people complained the sound for them was crap. I remember either the band or the festival put out an apology.

Anywayz, I predict a monsoon during James.....again. Forget Frank Turner, Tim Booth is the god of rain.

Think you’re onto something here.

Hardwick Live 2015 was exactly the same glorious sunshine all day, which in itself was a miracle for North East, all the way up to James starting and then monsoon for their full set.

17 hours ago, Pooly JP said:

Think you’re onto something here.

Hardwick Live 2015 was exactly the same glorious sunshine all day, which in itself was a miracle for North East, all the way up to James starting and then monsoon for their full set.

That was some storm, belting gig experience, I feared the lightning would mean they'd shut the stage down.  They had to halt the main stage at bearded theory back in May due to lightning so I'm hoping this doesn't happen this weekend too

1 hour ago, jamj said:

That was some storm, belting gig experience, I feared the lightning would mean they'd shut the stage down.  They had to halt the main stage at bearded theory back in May due to lightning so I'm hoping this doesn't happen this weekend too

that downpour during dubioza kolektiv set was awesome and quite refreshing, didn't dampen peoples spirits at all around me, though I did have to nip back to the tent for a change of clothes afterwards

Id not relised that's why jake bugg was late on, I though he was just a bit tardy with his time keeping ha 

2 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

that downpour during dubioza kolektiv set was awesome and quite refreshing, didn't dampen peoples spirits at all around me, though I did have to nip back to the tent for a change of clothes afterwards

Id not relised that's why jake bugg was late on, I though he was just a bit tardy with his time keeping ha 

The atmosphere to Dubioza was literally electric!! Seeing them at Bestival, can’t wait. What a show.