Would suit me I would love to see the Foo's again, they were superb in 2017, and my wife would like to see Muse as it is the 1 of the bands we haven't seen live she loves luckily we have Tickets to go and see Metallica (Who are one band)in Berlin next year. Ghost has already been cut off her list after Graspop last year, she gets the Bonus of seeing them twice next year once at their own gig in Stockholm and they are supporting Metallica at the Berlin Gig

Edited by Axl's Pants

2 hours ago, lighthouse said:

In all fairness I was a bit let down by the Foos at RW last year. It started good, but dragged on for too long. Grohl's overly long and pointless speeches and silly covers didn't help. Was expecting so much more after all the years of hype beforehand. 

Don't expect them at Werchter either. They'll be doing the same tour that brought them at RW. Giving Pukkelpop a much bigger chance of booking Dave & co. 

Same goes with Royal Blood: way too soon. And I think they'll be making a record next year.

I’d agree with that. Monkey wrench went on forever. If they hadn’t jammed throughout a large chunk of the setlist, they could have added at least 5 more songs. Always liked the foos live, but they dragged the set out at RW in 17

Yeah I'm not expecting Metallica now, think Muse are very likely though. Have to see if Pink does end up being the fourth otherwise it could be anyone. Hoping there's a couple of bands that haven't announced anything yet like Strokes or Black Keys who are going to turn up at places, otherwise the 2-3 fests I plan to do next year could get qute repetitive ?

1 hour ago, alexlloyd said:

Yeah I'm not expecting Metallica now, think Muse are very likely though. Have to see if Pink does end up being the fourth otherwise it could be anyone. Hoping there's a couple of bands that haven't announced anything yet like Strokes or Black Keys who are going to turn up at places, otherwise the 2-3 fests I plan to do next year could get qute repetitive ?

You think Pink would headline? She didn't in 2010, she played before Rammstein that year.....

4 hours ago, Gossard said:

You think Pink would headline? She didn't in 2010, she played before Rammstein that year.....

Honestly I have no idea how big Pink is here let alone Belgium, I just got the impression that’s what others were saying but maybe they meant just ‘announced’ rather than ‘announced as headliner’.