Hi guys.

Our Top 10

Tool (even if the show was poor)
Yungblud (this guy has a great future !)
John J Presley (really great ! We want more !)
Greta Van Fleet (WOW. Back to the 60ies!)
The Cure (A BIG surprise : a really touching show)
The Blaze (Clear, efficient electro)
Zeal & Ardour (This is something new : Blues and Metal. Giant)
Strand of Oaks (well, the ending songs !!!)
Paul Kalbrenner (As always)
Weezer (Because that's the way it is).

And the show of Pink was wonderful. The opposite of the poor "TV Stadium" show of Muse. Really bad closing. Would have been better to stop after Greta van fleet ! 

On 7/2/2019 at 1:58 PM, IdleWild78 said:

No idea what was going on that night.  Matt Belamy threw his guitar and pretty much walked off stage.  I think we were all expecting them to come back and do a final number or two but they never did. Awkward silence and then the fireworks which didnt time with the ending.  Where i was standing a lot of people were singing along all night but i've read elsewhere (as you say) that the crowd didn't get into them as much.  Maybe its that Muse have played too recently?  IIRC, Sunday was the least succesful day in terms of tickets?  I enjoyed the show but the ending sucked for me.  Dissapointing.

this happened last year as well, at the arctic monkeys set. dreadful atmosphere. two years ago the atmosphere was amazing at foos though.

last year was very hot as well and staying in the sun for 4 days straight really drains you.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, tmolvik said:

Another awsome edition, even with the boliing heat, but who can really complain after four days of sun. Could have been way much worse... My top 10;

1. Weezer
  2. Barns Courtney
  3. Lewis Capaldi
  4. Richard Ashcroft
  5. Nothing But Thieves
  6. The Slow Readers Club
  7. P!nk
  8. Zeal & Ardor
  9. Mumford & Sons
  10. Kylie

Biggest disappointments were Our Last Night, Bastille and The Cure (who was as boring as I feared they would be). I'm starting to get old so totally smashed after 4 pretty much whole days, but have extended my count of bands seen live to 628, so quite happy. Already looking forward to next year :)

Hard agree, our last night was abysmal, vocal was more off key than he was on key. Horrible and I say that as a fan sadly.