8 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Very small chance, but nothing big. An extra opening act for KluB C or The Barn maybe when they create some time in the time table. 

Nothing big as in The raconteurs right ? (just kidding, still hoping)

4 minutes ago, xydroh said:

I promised my gf to go with her, before the full lineup was announced, Will still go because I'm a huge tool fan but maybe I'll get lucky and find some cheap tickets from people that don't like the lineup.

thankfully you remembered to include the word 'fan' ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Following this for ages again and on Festileaks (the best I can anyway). As much as this year has been a bit of of a bummer, I'd say i'm still going to go again. Last 3 years I've had a good group from Ireland to go with.  But this year, Looks like I'll be going solo. Any tips for someone heading over alone? I've seen on the RW subReddit someone attempted to make a whatsapp group for people heading solo. Don't suppose anyone know how that went? TBF. With enough drink I'd make friends with a wall ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, VolkIreland said:

Following this for ages again and on Festileaks (the best I can anyway). As much as this year has been a bit of of a bummer, I'd say i'm still going to go again. Last 3 years I've had a good group from Ireland to go with.  But this year, Looks like I'll be going solo. Any tips for someone heading over alone? I've seen on the RW subReddit someone attempted to make a whatsapp group for people heading solo. Don't suppose anyone know how that went? TBF. With enough drink I'd make friends with a wall ?

Depending on the Glasto line-up I'll probably keep my ticket and be in the same position as you, since my friend bounced. My plan is to meet people at the bar and head out and see some acts with em' 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:08 PM, Gossard said:

Let's hope for something better, shall we?

image.png.15d4f66c7ce25ac5a94f74abecfd1fab.png

I said I was waiting to see an undercard for Muse before deciding if I fancied a Sunday day-trip to this (don't think I can do full w/end with other stuff planned) and while I'm not particularly arsed by it, its better than having both Imagine Dragons and Nickelback as it, as is the case at Rock in Rio... ye gods.