Bu to the "mainstream" Billy without the Pumpkins is going to be like Brandon without The Killers...I saw a great Brandon Flowers gig a few years back at a festival to a near empty tent....arrived late and couldn't even believe i could get in, never mind to the front!

2 minutes ago, Ikindalikemusiclikealot said:

Slope?

yeah discounted that as we've only got 5 acts assume a lot of that can come later if its an announcement that fills out the line up. Also miscounted its 7 in the barn. Still hoping for a decent size band above Bastille Thursday.

Just now, visdave34 said:

Lol, I'd imagine... Wasn't that I didn't believe him, more that it would be unfair towards this year's day ticket buyers.

yeah 100% agree can't really decipher what he means cause the following looked a pretty normal programming (with P!nk subbing the Cure funnily enough).

1 minute ago, Phaedrus1024 said:

So there will be an announcement today? Or the line up is complete but wont be announced today?

There will be, one act leaked a bit early and Ken seemed to suggested they'd fill out the lineup today so I'm sure it'll be more than just the one.

• Upvote 1