9 hours ago, Hucksy47 said:

1 - When do tickets usually go on sale? 

2 - Roughly when is the line-up usually announced? Or is it staggered like Reading and Leeds?

1. Early december

2. (most) headliners october/november. Then february-april batches with all the other names.

Muse tour announced, no Belgium yet

FB_IMG_1538058897610.jpg

Edited by alan_ts

2 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Wonder if Lisbon and Madrid would be NOS and Mad Cool

Don't forget Rock In Rio in Lisbon. I suppose their italian dates are at Rock in Roma and I-Days or Milano Summer Festival. 

1 minute ago, Luke Routledge said:

I dont think any of those would be festivals. So TRSNMT and Werchter could be in the running 

I was thinking that the way it's written to offer presale.  Nos tickets available now so you could be correct

2 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I was thinking that the way it's written to offer presale.  Nos tickets available now so you could be correct

Thats the logic I am going off. Suppose they might be able to offer pre sales to day tickets for festival shows 

Just now, Luke Routledge said:

Thats the logic I am going off. Suppose they might be able to offer pre sales to day tickets for festival shows 

You can get day tickets for NOS on see tickets just now.  I'm thinking you're probably correct and this will be their own shows

17 hours ago, alan_ts said:

Muse tour announced, no Belgium yet

FB_IMG_1538058897610.jpg

They said on Belgian radio they will be coming next year. If there still were any doubt... Last time they came, they did 4 shows in the same venue.

8 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

No Belgium date on the Mumford tour, as far as I can see.

Maybe they are getting some festival shows

If Paul McCartney is doing Glastonbury as erratically reckons is highly likely, any chance he does RW too? I know he did 2016 but still...

Edited by strummer77

38 minutes ago, strummer77 said:

If Paul McCartney is doing Glastonbury as erratically reckons is highly likely, any chance he does RW too? I know he did 2016 but still...

I meant 'efestivals' not 'erratically'... and highly likely might be pushing it but, still. People have been back sooner than that.

Edited by strummer77

1 hour ago, heti said:

So we already know two headliners

1 hour ago, heti said:

So we already know two headliners :)

All points to muse and Mumford and sons at the moment but could Mumford and sons headline Glastonbury next year

10 minutes ago, zbo said:

back to 8am announcements!

+ the cure

Great start

I talked yesterday with friends and we're planning to come back. 

We'll try to book an army tent or similar, am i right thinking all these accomodations will sell out in a day? 

I really hope Mumford & Sons wont be at Rock Werchter. Since their tour seems to end at the end of May I still have hopes they will not be touring for 5 more weeks after that.

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

And welcome to another season of "I GOTTA GO TO WERCHTER", which will probably end up with another Sziget+Mad Cool (damn Mad Cool, I'm still waiting for Massive Attack)

Do RW instead of Mad Cool, trust me. ;)

34 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Fuck yeah I will if I get the chance to do it, Mad Cool was great for bands and sound but was such a big let down for the rest.. 

For what I've seen over the years Belgian/Dutch organizations are without doubts the best, also RW is a 4 days festival so more music more fun than a 3days festival.